What are you canning now?

I made 9 jars Lilac Jelly earlier in the week. Have more bushes blooming now and intend to cut blooms today. Still waiting on clover.

Also emptying up the freezer to make room for this year's 'stuff'. Made 9 jars Strawberry Jam, 10 jars Strawberry/Peach Jam, 20 jars Peach Jelly, 8 jars Blackberry Jam. Still have plenty of frozen fruits and juices to go, but market season is picking up....they'll sell out fast.

I am ROLLING in clover Kim! I really am ready to start giving it away or mowing all the mounds I left unmowed now. Way more then I need all of a sudden!
hmm.png
Going to grab 2 more cups to make some clover tea to freeze... then busting out the craftsman.
smile.png

Quote:
I am ROLLING in clover
smack.gif
tongue.gif

I'm still waiting too Kim, lots of beautiful red clover plants have now popped up all over, just waiting on them to flower. I think me and the bees will be fighting over it.
tongue.png

That's o.k. Shannon brag now cuz you'll be drooling later when we're up to our eyeballs in red clover.
lau.gif
hugs.gif

Quote:
I am ROLLING in clover
smack.gif
tongue.gif

I'm still waiting too Kim, lots of beautiful red clover plants have now popped up all over, just waiting on them to flower. I think me and the bees will be fighting over it.
tongue.png

That's o.k. Shannon brag now cuz you'll be drooling later when we're up to our eyeballs in red clover.
lau.gif
hugs.gif

gig.gif
We have both red clover and white clover. I'll be sure to post a pic when ready LOL

Kim, guess what I found growing yesterday..... white clover!!!!
ya.gif
wee.gif
I picked as much as I could find and plan to go hunting for a bit more today, should have enough then to make my first batch of the season.
celebrate.gif

This year I am going to keep the white an the red clover separate and see if there is a difference in taste.
smile.png

Hubby got sick of it all... and he MOWED it over last night!
barnie.gif
: Oh his face was priceless when I told him I 'needed' all that and to pick up all the flowers he scattered around the yard. (I was just kidding of course.
lol.png
)

Back
Top Bottom