What are you doing today?

Today? I'm still on my first cup of coffee
caf.gif

It's raining, so we won't be getting the zillion outside projects done.
Guess we'll just stay in so I can whine until DH agrees to my newest idea, letting me paint the kitchen.

today i am setting up my incubator for my welsummer eggs , my 2 hen r laying and next week i am getting a doz welsummer eggs from okiehen and the blue amerucana eggs from rose in fayettvill ark and apair of white silkies to go with my white silkie hen and pullet plus 2 red silkies hen . does any one know where i can find a red silkie roo ? have to wash clothers today and house work but that ok it raining today . so how your day ?

just got finished eating blueberry muffins. DH is gonna go bike riding, I'm going to Home Depot to get a new supply line for the sink. Hoping to get motivated to clean the goatie box.

I am sitting at work being bored out of my mind.. Ive already been thru 2 pages of Unaswered posts, won an auction Yippee, Ordered my Meat chickens and trukeys, set up Mobile Paypal, and Am now back to just being bored.. And freaking because i have heard Indiana has chicks at the feed stores and i am out of layer feed..
he.gif
How can I say no to those cute lil fuzzy butts...
hide.gif

Oh but when i get off at 3pm.. I have to clean the coop as it finnaly thawed out enough, clean the button cage and get the hundred lil button eggs out, clean up my mess from making a bachelor pad for my Showgirl roos, clean up the mess my showgirls made, build rabbit/quail cages, and clean George the bunnies cage.. Plus baths for my youngins as they have school tommorow, find their backpacks , cook, clean and laundry...
th.gif
I love my life......
barnie.gif

Last edited:
Sitting here in my PJ's doing some laundry, surfing the net and being lazy while listening to the semi-freezing rain continue to make ponds in our yard. I'm so tired of winter
hit.gif

We're moving the brooder into our spare bathroom. Gotta bring in the bedding and bag of feed and set up the feeder and waterer and heat lamp. The peeps will be here in the morning!

Quote:
Hey, I'd help ya paint if I was closer! I love painting! There's nothing better than a newly painted room!

The weather outside is actually fairly nice. If I wasn't so committed to doing nothing today I might consider ging outside for a walk!

Back
Top Bottom