What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Pics

BantamFan4Life

LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO.
Premium Feather Member
9 Years
Jun 15, 2012
Pyeongtaek, South Korea
Hello all! I know a lot of BYC members listen to music and such while they are on BYC. So, I thought I should make a thread where we state what song, podcast, etc. we are listening to at the moment.

Rules:
-No background noises, it has to be a song/podcast/etc.
-No inappropriate comments, posts, etc.
-All BYC rules apply
-Do not criticize what other people are listening to--in other words--be kind.
-Have fun!

Example:
I am listening to "First" by Lauren Daigle.

*****NEW*****:

Like a song somebody is listening to? Give them an ovation!
smile.png

Last edited:

My lawyer had a plan. On vets/remembrance day no less. He tells me lawyers will work any day if they get a signed cheque at the end. Boy did they. I've never seen such a large figure on a cheque, never mind sign it too...

First flight from Williams Lake to yvr, another hop to Lake Union in a DHC2 floatplane, et voila! Im in Seattle. Caught my sister's legal team with their pants down. Not my new sister, my actual blood sister, the sneaky, conniving crook I grew up with. I haven't worn a suit in 35 years, but it seemed to intimidate her a lot on the video link from under her rock deep in the bowels of the planet. It took minutes and my property issues are fixed. Cost a packet, but the alternative was even costlier. Now our old farm can be transferred to the charity without blood-sucking leaches attached!

They don't know it yet, but I've also instructed the lawyers to bestow the charity --once it's incorporated-- with an endowment in Marina's name of course, for training carers, paying vet/feed bills and buying/creating more foster farms. She will continue to save fallen, broken and cast-off critters in perpetuity.

Just one last task then tomorrow early I'm on another Q400 to yvr, then Westjet to LA, then a hop over to Houston for a United 767 to Sao Paulo.

Another 12 hours slowly bumping over ruts, rivers and boulders the size of Volkswagens and I see my hens and mutt again. It's almost 150 miles from the station gate on the worst road since the Trans Canada Highway, to the fazenda where we shall be living from now on.

Then me and Jed walk up to the ridge and tell Marina what I done. She will be pleased.

Im sorry for not posting pics, but I'm not even remotely interested in recording this awful time in my life. When I surface again in this forum, God only knows when, I shall come armed with plenty. Just not now... I want to try and forget as much as possible, as fast as possible.

In a few minutes, I hope, I board a charter Caravan direct back to the Cariboo regional strip at 108 Mile, where my pals will be waiting with lots of salmon and I surprise a young fella with this phone (Note 9) and the keys to my truck (Blood red GMC Sierra HD quad cab) He needs them more than me. In fact he's gonna find himself rather popular all of a sudden!

For the bonfire/smudge on the reserve I won't have cell coverage, so this is probably it. The month+ long maudlin gong-show I have dumped on you poor sods will be over at last!

Right then, I'll start shutting up already. I'm bingo.

Toodles!

With all the crap that's be happening in Afghanistan....my PTSD has really kicked in, although I wasn't there, I was involved in the "George H. Bush 100 hour fun run" AKA Desert Storm and was also there durning Desert Shield.

Simon & Garfunkel's "Sound of Silence" has always 'soothed' my soul but these two versions by Distrubed and Wuauquikuna, 'sooth' as well as send 'chills' through me. Just thought I'd share!

Oh geez. Normally I love listening to Cream, but a couple nights ago I had a dream (or nightmare???) that I was married to Eric Clapton. 🤔

As much as I'm a fan of his work, both solo and with bands...yeesh. I'm not that dedicated.

No idea where it came from, but I'm blaming it on the combination of tea and melatonin pills that night. Strange Brew indeed.

ETA: So, uh, to answer the thread title - I'm basically listening to anything but Eric Clapton.

Back
Top Bottom