What are your chicken's names?

So I was wondering what everyone's chicken's names are. If you want to share pictures, that's fine, but if not that's fine too! :) Here are my hens/roosters names:

Averie, Jeanna, Tiny, Cindy, Pecan, Donna, Cookie, Emma, Ruthie, Maple, Sky, SnowWhite, Sandy, Sara, Char, Che Che, Ruby, Chestnut, Walnut, Alex, Pepper, Buddy, Minnie, Henrietta, Julie, Cubbie, Peanutbutter, S'more, Izzy, Smokie, Cha Cha, Sugar, Oakley, Pearl, Lisa, Tina, Tilly, Oatsey, Mallory, Pumpkin, Tator Tot, Gracie, Nellie, Violet, Rosie, Yuuki, Almond, Stacie, Sweetie, Molly, Peaches, Casey, Cuddles, Maggie, Kimmi, Nala, Poppy, Puff, Fluff, Jade, Speckles, Glacier, Fuzzy, Midnight, Pepsi, Wanda, Willow, Autumn, Lucy, Biscult, Chedder, Jack, Oscar, Nole, Stella, Opal, Brandy, Cinders, Chrip, Whiskey, Bear, Parker, Coco, Snickers, Mocha, Whiskers, Robin, Blossom, Amber, Cherry, Sylvia, Chloe, Zoey, Spike, Mike, Mama, Panda, Linda, Peggie, Zeke, Waffle, Fawn, Fern, Dottie, Jelly, Cali, Honey, Onyx, Hazel, Ginger, April, Geudo

How about yours?
@MamaPoult @Farmgirl283420 @Debbie292d @Addicted To Chickens @ShrekDawg @BackroadGirl57 @everyone else
Thanks for the tag! That sure is a lot of chicken names! Here are mine!
78D23FEA-1872-4DF4-B70A-96F9B5B966CD.jpeg
this is Marigold she is two years old and could sit in your lap for ever! The hen to the left is Blossom.
B9C38E63-6CD7-4DE6-92B0-B9C312F73C5B.jpeg
this is Belle she is a year old and she is sweet. She hates her sister and after their big fight now is afraid of her.
571E8AE2-01AF-435B-827A-B1CEB475C61A.jpeg
this is Royal he is a year old and a very good rooster!
36FFE2D0-D78D-42E2-A68E-4945924043DC.jpeg
This is Hope she is a sweet hen and loves to cuddle! She is sassy and well trained to come and heal like a dog! 😂
4F035757-575B-4BB5-9BAF-C22F242BEFF3.jpeg
FECDEA99-6289-42C1-861E-25B9DD003F46.jpeg
this is blossom she is very sweet and has a beautiful voice!
EA5857CD-C63C-45CB-B591-2A5DE715A9BE.jpeg
this is Daffy she loved to eat!she was cuddly and sweet and I was very close to her! She is the only chicken of mine that has died.
51D2FA89-379F-44D7-B4A6-E95834A447CC.jpeg
this is Ameliamy sassy sweet one year old hen that hatched a baby!
6047CD15-F0AC-4125-A073-2CDD3322E0DC.jpeg
this is Jessie though not a very good picture she of her! She is very sweet and my first hen to be eggbound
E3F815C1-AA43-4D88-840E-BE001EA18501.jpeg
this is Josephina I got her from my friend at a little under a year she is now two. She is very sweet andjust learning how to be a lap chicken!
5044BA9D-911E-4A2C-83FC-D0A8D6FAE404.jpeg
this is lily she is very bright eyed and sweet! She talks a lot and will sit on your shoulder!
C3C2B906-CC0C-4336-9D77-65F14AC40EB8.jpeg
this little golden pullet is Enola Amelia’s baby. She was the only one of four eggs to hatch and is the sweetest most cuddly little pullet!
3F6EFF85-B616-4F71-9ED3-63FE35414627.jpeg
this is tilda she is very sweet and even though she is smaller then Belle won in their fight and loves being with Royal!

Blossom, Jessie, Lily, and Marigold are jersey giants and two years old.
Hope and Daffy are buff orpingtons Dadfy has passed and Hope is two years old.
Royal is a Cochin and Amelia is a silkie frizzle mix they are one year old.
Tilda and Belle are silkies and one year old.
Enola is around 12 weeks old and a Cochin buff orpingtons mix.
Josephina is a blue laced Wyandotte and two years old.
The roosters I have rehomed are Knight, Lewy, Even and Almanzo

Thanks for the tag! That sure is a lot of chicken names! Here are mine!View attachment 3802956this is Marigold she is two years old and could sit in your lap for ever! The hen to the left is Blossom.View attachment 3802958this is Belle she is a year old and she is sweet. She hates her sister and after their big fight now is afraid of her.View attachment 3802960this is Royal he is a year old and a very good rooster! View attachment 3802961This is Hope she is a sweet hen and loves to cuddle! She is sassy and well trained to come and heal like a dog! 😂 View attachment 3802962View attachment 3802963this is blossom she is very sweet and has a beautiful voice!View attachment 3802964this is Daffy she loved to eat!she was cuddly and sweet and I was very close to her! She is the only chicken of mine that has died. View attachment 3802966this is Ameliamy sassy sweet one year old hen that hatched a baby!View attachment 3802969this is Jessie though not a very good picture she of her! She is very sweet and my first hen to be eggbound View attachment 3802970this is Josephina I got her from my friend at a little under a year she is now two. She is very sweet andjust learning how to be a lap chicken!View attachment 3802971this is lily she is very bright eyed and sweet! She talks a lot and will sit on your shoulder!View attachment 3802986this little golden pullet is Enola Amelia’s baby. She was the only one of four eggs to hatch and is the sweetest most cuddly little pullet!View attachment 3802987this is tilda she is very sweet and even though she is smaller then Belle won in their fight and loves being with Royal!

Blossom, Jessie, Lily, and Marigold are jersey giants and two years old.
Hope and Daffy are buff orpingtons Dadfy has passed and Hope is two years old.
Royal is a Cochin and Amelia is a silkie frizzle mix they are one year old.
Tilda and Belle are silkies and one year old.
Enola is around 12 weeks old and a Cochin buff orpingtons mix.
Josephina is a blue laced Wyandotte and two years old.
The roosters I have rehomed are Knight, Lewy, Even and Almanzo
They have the cutest names!

My "big" flock,
Turkeys.
Bronny
Jenny

Australorps.
Elizabeth (my middle name)😅
Blacky
Darky

Isa Brown/australorp.
Dian

Barred Rock.
Rock🤣. (She's my brothers hen)

BCM
Frosty(R.I.P)
Racheal
Maxxine

Young brahmas so far.
Poppy
Mountain
Pebbles
Bam Bam
Chia
Royal😁

I'll post pics when my internet isn't gatbage😔

So I was wondering what everyone's chicken's names are. If you want to share pictures, that's fine, but if not that's fine too! :) Here are my hens/roosters names:

Averie, Jeanna, Tiny, Cindy, Pecan, Donna, Cookie, Emma, Ruthie, Maple, Sky, SnowWhite, Sandy, Sara, Char, Che Che, Ruby, Chestnut, Walnut, Alex, Pepper, Buddy, Minnie, Henrietta, Julie, Cubbie, Peanutbutter, S'more, Izzy, Smokie, Cha Cha, Sugar, Oakley, Pearl, Lisa, Tina, Tilly, Oatsey, Mallory, Pumpkin, Tator Tot, Gracie, Nellie, Violet, Rosie, Yuuki, Almond, Stacie, Sweetie, Molly, Peaches, Casey, Cuddles, Maggie, Kimmi, Nala, Poppy, Puff, Fluff, Jade, Speckles, Glacier, Fuzzy, Midnight, Pepsi, Wanda, Willow, Autumn, Lucy, Biscult, Chedder, Jack, Oscar, Nole, Stella, Opal, Brandy, Cinders, Chrip, Whiskey, Bear, Parker, Coco, Snickers, Mocha, Whiskers, Robin, Blossom, Amber, Cherry, Sylvia, Chloe, Zoey, Spike, Mike, Mama, Panda, Linda, Peggie, Zeke, Waffle, Fawn, Fern, Dottie, Jelly, Cali, Honey, Onyx, Hazel, Ginger, April, Geudo

How about yours?
@MamaPoult @Farmgirl283420 @Debbie292d @Addicted To Chickens @ShrekDawg @BackroadGirl57 @everyone else
Thanks for the tag!!

My "big" flock,
Turkeys.
Bronny
Jenny

Australorps.
Elizabeth (my middle name)😅
Blacky
Darky

Isa Brown/australorp.
Dian

Barred Rock.
Rock🤣. (She's my brothers hen)

BCM
Frosty(R.I.P)
Racheal
Maxxine

Young brahmas so far.
Poppy
Mountain
Pebbles
Bam Bam
Chia
Royal😁

I'll post pics when my internet isn't gatbage😔
Could I see a picture of Royal? 😊

How about yours?
Here are they're names mine, and also my sisters:
Debbie, Bootleg, Harriet, Cow Bunting, Emerald, Shaker, Celestia, Waffles, Tussle, Scuffle, Perpetua, Felicity, Kiki, Precious, Shelly, Earl, Lovely, Romeo, Cuddlebug, Puffy, Henrietta, Willa, Theadora and Maevyn!

Here are they're names mine, and also my sisters:
Debbie, Bootleg, Harriet, Cow Bunting, Emerald, Shaker, Celestia, Waffles, Tussle, Scuffle, Perpetua, Felicity, Kiki, Precious, Shelly, Earl, Lovely, Romeo, Cuddlebug, Puffy, Henrietta, Willa, Theadora and Maevyn!

@Shelly L you should be honored 😆

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom