What are your rooster's names?

This is my Japanese Kabo, my first and only rooster. He came with a Kabo/buff orpinton mutt that is very small. He protects her from the other hens picking on her and we started calling her his girlfriend, which became Dr. Girlfriend (if you stay up late on Sunday night and watch Adult Swim on the Cartoon Network, you know where that came from. Go Team Venture!!!). Since she was Dr. Girlfriend, he became The Monarch.

13250_new_rooster.jpg

I have a Dark Brahma. His name is " Spud" short for "Spud McKenzie" I still couldn't figure out how to load a picture on here???
barnie.gif

I have three roosters two are RIR one I named big red the other one name is yoshi y youngest roosters name is zoomy because he zoomed everywhere he went looked like a cartoon oh ya he is BO/RIR have an awsome day:cool:

Quote:
wow--that's one crazy & gorgeous looking roo!

To the best of my knowledge he is a Non-bearded Buff Laced Polish. Everybody that sees him thinks he is "cool", of course he would have to be to be Mr. Bojangles!

My first roosters were 3 OEGB brothers... they were jsut called the 3 Amigos, until they turned mean. Then they were the "little velociraptor pack". They no longer live with us.

Then we had Brewster the Rooster (huge BR). He and his 2 fave ladies went to live at a new home too.

Sarge and Pepper (Brewster's sons) were yummy as Sunday dinners.

Little Man was a banty silkie/cochin mix. He had a flock of 6 large hens and a guinea. Kept them all safe and made quite a few adorable chickies. He was rehomed with his whole flock.

Now we have Bucky, aka Buckbeak. Big EE roo who will be taking a soup pot bath if he doesnt straighten up soon.

AND... a BUNCH of banty roos that dont have names. I still have to decide which ones are staying and which are being sold.

Back
Top Bottom