Fangeddeer

Songster
Apr 23, 2023
Hello! I’ve been wondering what my ducklings are for awhile, they’re 2 months old so they still have some yellow feathers but overall have their adult feathers I’m pretty sure?
This is my first time owning ducks.
And also, is there anyway to tell their gender?

My white one has a dot on their head and some hidden black specks like most visibly on their side but some under their wings.

And my brown one is a bunch of different browns, hard to describe it. I’ll have some photos linked

6E36A2A2-6C84-498F-8123-785B72B69B88.jpeg

4719D03D-4F52-43ED-BDC8-F907FBFB15C0.jpeg
610C6437-2898-4853-99FC-A3BB1AEFD78A.jpeg

Ps. It’s my first time here n I feel like ppl are gonna get angry at me for having a collar on them but the longest they’ll have it on is until may 5th bc I ordered them a harness. I only use this collar so they can swim in the delta and the collar + leash is lighweight and despise how tight it may look it is loose enough for them to move it and they are comfortable with it.

5D876BD4-D4AE-468D-82EA-18535060AD2D.jpeg

:welcome

Where did you get your ducks from? They are very cute.

I would think the white one is probably a Pekin mix, as indicated by that leakage on the head. The second one looks like a Buff, to me.

:welcome

Where did you get your ducks from? They are very cute.

I would think the white one is probably a Pekin mix, as indicated by that leakage on the head. The second one looks like a Buff, to me.
I got them from tractor supply!
And yea I thought Peking mix too, at first I thought they were purebred but they don’t seem as such which I think is special!

Back
Top Bottom