What breed are these tractor supply baby's

Ok I looked up the old English game bantam and the chicks are a lot darker than my two they look almost exactly like Easter egger chicks at that age

Technically they could all be OEGB's or other game bantams. OEGB come in a myriad of colors and the chicks have different colors accordingly. If you could find what hatchery your TSC uses, you could look up their website and find out what bantam breeds they offer and perhaps get a better idea.

Thank you but do u know anything else they could be just to give me something to compare to them and see what best fits them to help me figure out there breed

Here is an update pic of the baby's they are starting to feather out

This is one I got from TSC in the bantam box. I thought it was an old English but someone told me it was an EE

@dekel18042 yes the legs are slate. But this little one can practically fly (Ive never seen my chicks get the air time before) and is very fast. I almost thought it was a partridge or quail

Do you know what hatchery they get their birds from? I'm in West Michigan and my TSCs all get their birds from Townline. This is super helpful because I have been able to easily identify all of my bantams, even before I walk out of the store.

Back
Top Bottom