What breed is my hen?

E flowers

In the Brooder
Sep 4, 2023
I hope yall can help. This hen of mine has me stumped. I got her from an ordered batch online and the breeder said I may get mixed breeds. She's the only one out of 10 eggs that actually hatched and I can't for the life of me remember what breeds they had. She has almost no comb and lightly feathered legs (no boots) also She's a bigger hen compared to the week older chickens She's currently housed with. She's also quite fluffy and her feathers aren't tight to her body.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230727_194427_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230727_194427_Gallery.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20230727_194335_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230727_194335_Gallery.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 11
I hope yall can help. This hen of mine has me stumped. I got her from an ordered batch online and the breeder said I may get mixed breeds. She's the only one out of 10 eggs that actually hatched and I can't for the life of me remember what breeds they had. She has almost no comb and lightly feathered legs (no boots) also She's a bigger hen compared to the week older chickens She's currently housed with. She's also quite fluffy and her feathers aren't tight to her body.
She might be a Cochin mix of some sort! Whatever she is, she looks very sweet.

She might be a Cochin mix of some sort! Whatever she is, she looks very sweet.
I don't remember if the breeder even had cochise. She had a bunch of more exotic breeds and I think I looked them all up but none even remotely looked like her.

Back
Top Bottom