What breed is this chick?

Iluveggers

Crossing the Road
Jun 27, 2021
NYS
All breeds in my order are accounted for except for the Cream Legbar and the Bielefelder, both should be pullets. Here are the last two chicks:
1687395089587.jpeg

1687395107607.jpeg

The second chick does have tiny dark eyeliner (see below). No white spot on the head. It’s like it’s missing a stripe!
1687395243836.jpeg

You should be able to tell when their wing feathers come in a bit.

Which hatchery did you get them from? I just got some bieles from hoovers and they all were the spitting image of that first one.

Which hatchery did you get them from? I just got some bieles from hoovers and they all were the spitting image of that first one.
Mt Healthy. I emailed, concerned that the bottom one was a male, but they seemed confident that since there is no white head spot (or white anywhere) it’s a female.

I looked online and saw cream legbars that were darker than the top picture, all the way to ones that only had the eyeliner like the one below. Did the hatchery know which was which?
I didn’t ask that, only asked if the light one was a male. Maybe I’ll ask tomorrow and see what they think!

X2
Both of my Bieles from McMurray look identical to the 1st as well, not a male pattern for a Biele and doesn't have the pattern for a CL either, keep us posted please, would love to know more about what he/she ends up being.

Back
Top Bottom