What breed is this too?

Mixed breed, with no specific breed jumping out. The red on black is common enough when you mix a black bird with a red bird, but that light color on the breast makes me wonder if there's some birchen or lacing in the background, it's hard to say from the pic. I don't think he's as simple as breed A x breed B, he's likely a mix of mixes.

He's a mixed breed, and with those yellow legs, Marans isn't even in the mix.

Mixed breed, with no specific breed jumping out. The red on black is common enough when you mix a black bird with a red bird, but that light color on the breast makes me wonder if there's some birchen or lacing in the background, it's hard to say from the pic. I don't think he's as simple as breed A x breed B, he's likely a mix of mixes.
X2 on both of the above posts.

That's just dirt on his chest

Back
Top Bottom