What breed is this??

So then... The three other EE girls we got who don't have beards!? Maybe they're not EE?? Lol they're very pretty and warming up to us so whatever they are they are, I just like knowing. :) thanks for all your help!!

So then... The three other EE girls we got who don't have beards!? Maybe they're not EE?? Lol they're very pretty and warming up to us so whatever they are they are, I just like knowing.
smile.png
thanks for all your help!!

They may be EEs. While the most common EEs are partridge colored with a different color on the hackles, beard, muffs, and pea comb, really all that matters is what color egg they lay. So if your girls lay a green or blue egg they're EEs no matter what they look like. I have an EE that doesn't have a beard or muffs, but she lays a green egg.

They may be EEs. While the most common EEs are partridge colored with a different color on the hackles, beard, muffs, and pea comb, really all that matters is what color egg they lay. So if your girls lay a green or blue egg they're EEs no matter what they look like. I have an EE that doesn't have a beard or muffs, but she lays a green egg.
I guess we will just wait and see! Thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom