What breed of chicken are these

RandyAruba

Chirping
8 Years
Jan 31, 2014
Guys i need some info,

I have bought 14week old chickens from a friend.. he bought 24 hatching eggs in the states and brought them to Aruba to hatched them, all 24 hatched he said he bought them from e reputable breeder as Barred plymouth rocks, but from the 24, 6 hatched out white chicks

I told them i will buy them from him so I did but the strange thing they were white and black barrings at the neck, wings and tail..
Just like the delaware..

The grew up faster then the others that were black barred coloring (plymouth rocks) the started laying eggs at 16 weeks of age..couple of weeks later i desided to hatche their eggs and their offsprings are born all yellowish to white and as they feather out the are also identical copies of their parents...

Im now confused of what breed they are as in the plymouth rock and other breeds ther are no columbian barred coloring varieties

Only the delaware are columbian barred or light barred in coloring 5 have about 50 chicks at the moment of them and all 100 are identical to color of their parent

Guys i need some info,

I have bought 14week old chickens from a friend.. he bought 24 hatching eggs in the states and brought them to Aruba to hatched them, all 24 hatched he said he bought them from e reputable breeder as Barred plymouth rocks, but from the 24, 6 hatched out white chicks

I told them i will buy them from him so I did but the strange thing they were white and black barrings at the neck, wings and tail..
Just like the delaware..

The grew up faster then the others that were black barred coloring (plymouth rocks) the started laying eggs at 16 weeks of age..couple of weeks later i desided to hatche their eggs and their offsprings are born all yellowish to white and as they feather out the are also identical copies of their parents...

Im now confused of what breed they are as in the plymouth rock and other breeds ther are no columbian barred coloring varieties

Only the delaware are columbian barred or light barred in coloring 5 have about 50 chicks at the moment of them and all 100 are identical to color of their parent
Can you post a picture of them?

Attachments

• 20220115_173755.jpg
    20220115_173755.jpg
    534.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 20220115_173736.jpg
    20220115_173736.jpg
    454.9 KB · Views: 14
All the yellowish to white chicks are their chicks except for 2 of then on this picture

Attachments

• 20220409_150854.jpg
    20220409_150854.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 15

Back
Top Bottom