What breed of ducks do I have

bell1774

In the Brooder
May 28, 2016
Lexington,NC

People have said these ducks are created Indian runner ducks but I'm not sure because of the posture.

People have said these ducks are created Indian runner ducks but I'm not sure because of the posture.
Definitely not runners. The one on the right looks like a crested Buff. Does the black have any white on it's chest or solid black? Can you post another picture of it?

Definitely not runners.  The one on the right looks like a crested Buff.  Does the black have any white on it's chest or solid black?  Can you post another picture of it?

The black one has no white it's only black and some of the feathers looks greenish purple and blueish in light. Thanks for telling me also his name is daffy. I know so original but daffy just started limping like two hours ago and we don't see any blood and he's too fast to catch to check his foot. My ducks used to follow us but they don't now so they don't like us that much.

The right one is a Crested buff and the left one is a cayuga

The black one is named daffy (I know so original) but daffy just started limping like two hours ago and we don't see any blood and he's too fast to catch to check his foot. My ducks used to follow us but they don't now so they don't like us that much.

Back
Top Bottom