What breed...what IS IT?? Chicken, guinea, turkey, peacock...(Pic's)

I think after 2 years the OP may have found out what the chick was/is.
Talk about bringing back a dead thread.

Chris

I just happened to come across this dead thread. Inquiring minds want to know... To bad the OP didn't stay with this thread and let everyone know how the chick turned out.
idunno.gif
hu.gif

I think after 2 years the OP may have found out what the chick was/is.
Talk about bringing back a dead thread.

Chris
Although they may know, we do not!

Off the OP's webiste:
Coturnix Quail, Pastel Guinea, and Bourbon Red Turkey each have their special place on our farm and besides loving entertainment, bug & pest control they also provide delicious eggs & meats.

This chick does not look like a turkey to me and certainly not a quail. I am guessing that its either this Pastel Guines ( I don't think thats a recognised color), or something they did not keep. I have PM'd the OP to see what happened, but the last time they were on line was late November so it may be awhile waiting for a response...

Hello everyone,
I will always wonder about this sweet baby. I wish I had an answer for you all, but we lost this baby before anything showed to be able to determine what it was. It's hard when you get so close to a baby as we did this lil' one and wake up to find that it's passed during the night. I do want to apologize for just dropping this thread tho'.

Back
Top Bottom