What can be wrong with my rooster?

If no changes are seen in face color after a few weeks of treatment, it's possible that he may have something else like jaundice, which would indicate a liver problems. But he doesn't appear yellow, just pale.

How many have you lost, & was it from the same symptoms, or different things?
We have lost 5 we think diffrent things because one was a broody hen. Then one other girl just all of sudden died. Then the other three were male and one was little and it rained and he just seemed cold and weak and they stopped eating all those three.

Hi so today his comb seems a little bit redder. I keep giving him stuff with iron but we noticed this morning that he had a big crop and it was hard. which what I searched up it's in impacted crop. So what can I do for him.

Hi so today his comb seems a little bit redder. I keep giving him stuff with iron but we noticed this morning that he had a big crop and it was hard. which what I searched up it's in impacted crop. So what can I do for him.
Doesn't it empty overnight? To know for sure is to check early in the morning before he eats, or drinks anything.

Coconut oil, & crop massage is often what does the trick. You massage the crop in a circular motion working stuff down the tube to the rest of digestive tract.
Just don't make him vomit.

No he doesn't empty it from the night and we will do that. He has been sleeping from time to time but seems alert when he is awake also we have noticed he doesn't crow anymore is that normal?

No he doesn't empty it from the night and we will do that. He has been sleeping from time to time but seems alert when he is awake also we have noticed he doesn't crow anymore is that normal?
If they don't feel that great, they may not crow very often, or at all.

Back
Top Bottom