What can be wrong with my rooster?

Here is a picture of his poop now sorry just need to know if he is doing better?

Attachments

• 20240203_162925.jpg
    20240203_162925.jpg
    908.5 KB · Views: 3
Good evening thanks for asking and sorry I hadn't given updates because he passed away. It has been hard because we did everything possible to keep him alive. I miss him everyday he made so cute noises at night before bedtime and we called him big little little because we had like a brother of him which was littler then him and passed away way before him and he was also a cute one. It's hard to lose them especially when you don't know what is going on. They just look at you with thier sad eyes when they are sick.

Good evening thanks for asking and sorry I hadn't given updates because he passed away. It has been hard because we did everything possible to keep him alive. I miss him everyday he made so cute noises at night before bedtime and we called him big little little because we had like a brother of him which was littler then him and passed away way before him and he was also a cute one. It's hard to lose them especially when you don't know what is going on. They just look at you with thier sad eyes when they are sick.
Awh, i am so sorry for your loss. I know how it feels. But did your rooster show any signs of sickness while he had a pale comb?

I'm so sorry for your loss. Its heartbreaking. Especially when they've touched your heart with there's special little personalities

Back
Top Bottom