What can I give for pain relief?????

MagicMarcy66

Songster
9 Years
Dec 2, 2010
Orange County, California (Tustin)
I have a 14 year old hen and she is limping around the yard when she walks. I am suspecting she has a dreaded case of arthritis and she is otherwise healthy and even lays 1 egg about every 2 weeks. She is a Buff Brahma, Big Mamma is her name. I want to help her get some relief and have an easier time walking around our yard. I just feel so bad for her. She has been such a faithful layer. She does not have bumble foot. Her pads are free of injury and she is eating great.

Any suggestions?

Thank you so much Dawg
thumbsup.gif

Yes she is a grand old hen and we adore so much. I am so sad that she is getting old, I wish she could just last forever even if she didn't lay eggs. I think of her as the Queen Mum of our flock.

I will use this formulation.

Thank you again,

Magic Marcy

Hi
I have a 14 year old hen and she is limping around the yard when she walks.  I am suspecting she has a dreaded case of arthritis and she is otherwise healthy and even lays 1 egg about every 2 weeks.  She is a Buff Brahma, Big Mamma is her name.  I want to help her get some relief and have an easier time walking around our yard.  I just feel so bad for her.  She has been such a faithful layer.  She does not have bumble foot.  Her pads are free of injury and she is eating great. 

Any suggestions?
hi I have a old hen who Had lost most of here feathers and a young rooster who I found out had been ripping her feathers of we had to sell him because of that and he attacked people so bad that he was drawing blood so he went and for the relief use natural dog shampoo

Back
Top Bottom