What colours are these? Duccles

Mia11

In the Brooder
Sep 11, 2023
Can anyone tell me what colours these little ones would be considered as?

1000005116.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20230914_073347266.jpg
    PXL_20230914_073347266.jpg
    686.7 KB · Views: 14
  • PXL_20231203_230646206.jpg
    PXL_20231203_230646206.jpg
    702.2 KB · Views: 12
The only ones I recognize are some Mille Fleurs, I'm not sure on the rest.
Where did you get them?
They came from an auction, from a property that seemed to have all sorts of coloured duccles. I have a standard mille fleur already but only one chick resembles mille fleur to me?

They came from an auction, from a property that seemed to have all sorts of coloured duccles. I have a standard mille fleur already but only one chick resembles mille fleur to me?
Oh, wait were you asking about the chicks, not the adults?

I recognise the millies & a black but Europe recognises 28 colours[America only 7], so I've not had experience with most colours. Are your birds pure bred? The whites look like Splash, but true colouring may not show till after the first moult. Here is my Mille & a frizzled porcelain.
20231116_154448.jpg

& a black Mottled frizzle.​
20220408_134659.jpg

Yhey are lovely little birds regardless of colouring.

Oh, wait were you asking about the chicks, not the adults?
Asking about all lol. Sorry if my post was confusing. The chicks are all 12weeks ish now, and out of all pictured I can only recognize one younger pullet as a mille fleur, but no idea about the rest. Is the hen in the pic with the chicks classified as mille fleur also?

Im
I recognise the millies & a black but Europe recognises 28 colours[America only 7], so I've not had experience with most colours. Are your birds pure bred? The whites look like Splash, but true colouring may not show till after the first moult. Here is my Mille & a frizzled porcelain.
View attachment 3697539
& a black Mottled frizzle.​
View attachment 3697540
Yhey are lovely little birds regardless of colouring.
Yours are so cute I love the frizzles!

Asking about all lol. Sorry if my post was confusing.
You're all good!
The chicks are all 12weeks ish now, and out of all pictured I can only recognize one younger pullet as a mille fleur, but no idea about the rest. Is the hen in the pic with the chicks classified as mille fleur also?
Ok, well like I said, I see Mille Fleurs mostly, and a Black one, but that's all I recognize.
The hen with the chicks does look like a Mille Fleur.
I'm thinking besides the Mille Fleurs they're all d'Uccles with mixed coloring, since the person you got them from seemed to have them all running around.

Back
Top Bottom