What did you do in the garden today?

Stuff like this irks the living daylights out of me. Of all the things the city could be spending money on…the priority is no weeds at the edge of the road? 😳
I just purchased 2 of these signs. I'm posting them along the road in front of my garden.

Screenshot_20220515-173957_Amazon Shopping.jpg

So I've been searching the net trying to figure out what is up with the grapes and raspberries. I came across a photo someone posted that looks very similar to the leaf curl I'm seeing. In that case, the response was it looked like herbicide damage caused by Glyphosate (Round-up). I'm certain the neighbor (medical clinic) is not spraying herbicide. HOWEVER, I know the city goes along the road and sprays herbicide along the curb. I noticed today that it looks like they sprayed recently. The morons can CLEARLY see my garden there... Not saying they did it but I am saying it is possible drift if they did. The good news is the response said it should recover if protected from further spray. I'm going to have to have a word with the city.... Again.
Put a NO SPRAY ZONE sign on the other side of the fence.

Being outside actually. I have been harassed for years, but yesterday was really bad. They said a lot of awful things. The police won’t respond.

Your NEIGHBORS??? 😳😧

Harassing you?? About using your property?? About taking care of your property??

Or are they just the special type of extra annoying people out to irritate the cr@p out of anyone that dares take up their airspace? Really, those type of people are a special breed.

Stuff like this irks the living daylights out of me. Of all the things the city could be spending money on…the priority is no weeds at the edge of the road? 😳
Well if your city looks crappy and rundown because there’s weeds and stuff all over who will want to live there and who would want to have a business there? Upkeep is necessary.

Back
Top Bottom