What did you do in the garden today?

I got my:

Burpee Steakhouse Hybrid 25 Non-GMO Large Beefsteak Garden Produces Giant 3 LB Fresh Tomatoes | Vegetable Seeds for Planting.​

The ones I ordered before disappeared in thin air, so this time I made sure to plant them as soon as I got them with out being side tracked.

I planted 6 seeds in one inch rock wool cubes This time I pushed each seed down an 1/8 inch with a chop stick. I normally do this, but this is the first time pushing it in a little.

I also ordered a bunch of different vitamins like Super B Complex, B12, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Gluconate, and Calcium. I am going to dissolve one tablet of each into some water and feed my tomato plants with it once a week, together with Miracle Grow for tomatoes.

My mischievous pre school nephew came to visit me today. I found out that he finally got expelled from pre school and his parents need to find a baby sitter. I didn't notice anything wrong with him, but he did throw a big bouncing ball in my face as I said that while discussing his problem with his father. His father said, "See that's what I am talking about, something is wrong with him." I thought it was natural behavior for a child to want to play, so I didn't think anything about it, but then I notice that the back door was left open?????????????I wonder if that kid open the door to let the chickens in the house? After they left, I found a large dead koi in my 15ft Intex fish pool. I have had my expensive imported Japanese koi for 10 years and never saw a half dead one belly up before? What the hell, I wonder if it was a coincidence?

Last edited:
Oh for the love of god.
What a way to end up 2022.

This morning, I pulled a MAJOR filling out of one of my molars so have a huge hole in my tooth now. This one was in the way back and the filling was pretty much one of those 'instead of a crown I can do this one last time' so it's either major work or pull the MFer at this point.

THEN i go out into the yard to take care of the girls, moving stuff away, taking their sheets away that I covered the coop with, so they can get a little more breeze since it's warmer and all and WHUMP a cinder block rolls off and right on top of my foot hits the little toe pointy side of the block right in the center of foot mass. I guarantee this thing is broken, I can tell by the way it feels.

When you are eating oxy and the pain shoots right thru, yah it's broken, but being foot, and teeny bone zone, it's going to be one of those entire foot cast, walk it off buttercup not much we can do type heals....

I do not want to go into the ER on a Saturday so will try to man it out until Monday and see if my PCP can do something with it. I know I really should goto the ER but I do NOT want to spend the entire fkn day at the er, hours and hours when a foot is nothing curable, just wrap it all up and go home. gaaah Fook this entire crappy year. END DAMMIT just FN END ALREADY. and if you are going to take me with it you sorry sob at least make it a mushroom cloud event :D :p

aaron

Oh for the love of god.
What a way to end up 2022.

This morning, I pulled a MAJOR filling out of one of my molars so have a huge hole in my tooth now. This one was in the way back and the filling was pretty much one of those 'instead of a crown I can do this one last time' so it's either major work or pull the MFer at this point.

THEN i go out into the yard to take care of the girls, moving stuff away, taking their sheets away that I covered the coop with, so they can get a little more breeze since it's warmer and all and WHUMP a cinder block rolls off and right on top of my foot hits the little toe pointy side of the block right in the center of foot mass. I guarantee this thing is broken, I can tell by the way it feels.

When you are eating oxy and the pain shoots right thru, yah it's broken, but being foot, and teeny bone zone, it's going to be one of those entire foot cast, walk it off buttercup not much we can do type heals....

I do not want to go into the ER on a Saturday so will try to man it out until Monday and see if my PCP can do something with it. I know I really should goto the ER but I do NOT want to spend the entire fkn day at the er, hours and hours when a foot is nothing curable, just wrap it all up and go home. gaaah Fook this entire crappy year. END DAMMIT just FN END ALREADY. and if you are going to take me with it you sorry sob at least make it a mushroom cloud event :D :p

aaron
You’re just having an awful day Aaron my goodness! Take care of yourself, feel better soon!

Not much happening here! Warm, rainy & foggy. I took a walk down to the shop & checked in on the chickens, everyone looks good & no frostbite on my reds big floppy comb so thats good.

I keep seeing Knives Out popping up, may have to check it out.

Ill be happy to say goodbye to 2022 I think, it’s been a tough year. I actually was able to stand up long enough to make some sausage queso dip - my big NYE party dish. 😂 I’m sure I’ll be in bed by 8 with a belly full of dip. 🤫

Good almost afternoon all. I decided to take advantage of the cool but dry weather today. Got a grass thing, the newest lilac and a Mexican bird of paradise planted and moved a couple of things from under the front porch to the back where they’ll get more sun. I think the trailing rosemary will be good in an area where we can’t plant anything with deep roots because of the water and sewage lines, three should do which leaves three more I haven’t decided on a place for. After the new year I’ll take the fruit trees back to Lowe’s and probably use the bucks to buy the pavers for the walkway out there. However, I found a frame that we can use to make our own pavers with concrete which may be cheaper and kind of fun. We’ll see. Hubs took down the lights today and I dug out the fan and batteries to set up for the chickens. I think hubs has come in for something to eat before we do a few more things. Have a great day all.

Back
Top Bottom