What did you do in the garden today?

In the spirit of self-reliance... 😂

IMG_1974.jpg

Good to see you around. You’ve been MIA lately, I was wondering where you went!
I ducked off all my social platforms but one. I had to take some time to just process dad's passing and get my head in a better place. I tend to withdraw when big things happen. Estate nonsense is still going on and probably will be for a while, but hubby is going to handle it so I don't have to.

It is good to be back though. :)

I ducked off all my social platforms but one. I had to take some time to just process dad's passing and get my head in a better place. I tend to withdraw when big things happen. Estate nonsense is still going on and probably will be for a while, but hubby is going to handle it so I don't have to.

It is good to be back though. :)
I get that, we all have to process things our own way. I‘m so sorry for your loss, I lost my Dad this past year too & it sucks. :hugs

I’m waiting on my Burpee order to arrive. But, I received my Sandhill order. I had sent it in last year, but didn’t make a copy of my order so I forgot exactly what I ordered. They take a seed filling break during Dec, so I was waiting for awhile, but knowing it was coming soon due to their updates. Now I remember that I ordered cotton seeds! 3 colors: white, green, and tan. I’ll use them as decoration, planting them as flowers (tall ones). We’ve never grown cotton, so it will be a learning experience.

31BBA0DE-E36A-4570-A9A1-C944F9E018A9.jpeg

I don't have internet and still stay at a friend's house. no gardening yet as we expect some snow. also no time to read all posts but I hope everyone is ok.
When do you move to the new place?

I had sent it in last year, but didn’t make a copy of my order so I forgot exactly what I ordered.
Like Christmas morning! 😂

Morning all. We got more snow than I thought, looks to be a good few inches. Just in time for the new couch delivery, of course. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Its sticky & wet so its pretty out. I’m sure the girls are not nearly as amused as I am, they’ll be stuck in the covered run till it melts.

I am starting to clear my light shelves to get more linear feet ready for more seed starts. I have all my greens up potted now under 6' of lights - about 9 dish pans full of over 90 starts (some are double/tripple potted).

Comming next...
1) 6 (might update to 12) lights in my cart ready to place order on payday
2) extend my total linear feet of seed starting area on existing shelves
3) need to get a couple more fans for the extension

Hello all. Last week I started chive, swiss chard, oregano, thyme, cilantro, and pea vine seeds in the bathroom. All came up except the chive seeds. Just put the pea vines in the ground yesterday next to the chain link fence on the south side of house yesterday. All the herbs will stay in flower pots on the patio. I live in south Louisiana so I'm fortunate for the subtropical climate. I plan to start a mix pack of kale, mustards, and bac choi seeds in starter trays today since it's supposed to rain all day today.

Back
Top Bottom