What did you do in the garden today?

Simple, we no longer have the infrastructure to do that nor the people who want to do it. It was outsourced.
This ☝️ If farmers wanted to keep doing it the old way and not buy the new fertilizers they got railroaded out. Clients went with the new kind, bad press cause you grew your crops with "gasp" Manure. They didnt have a choice after awhile.

This ☝️ If farmers wanted to keep doing it the old way and not buy the new fertilizers they got railroaded out. Clients went with the new kind, bad press cause you grew your crops with "gasp" Manure. They didnt have a choice after awhile.
& don’t even get me started on Montsano & what they’ve done to farmers who have always saved their own seed. 😡

Solyent Green is a movie from 1973 that is set in the future, 2022 to be exact.. just “FOOD” for thought.. haha.. everyone should watch it.. SENOMYX is the gubment sponsored corporation that’s making it all happen.. and they are ramping up production once again.
Yeah, no. Senomyx (not all caps) is not only not "gubment sponsored", it no longer exists as a company, having been acquired by Firmenich in 2018 and integrated into that company's R&D division. That and your allusions to HEK 293 and Soylent Green make it pretty clear that you' have mo idea what any of that is and are just peddling ignorance-based conspiracy theories you've heard somewhere.

Hey! I have a $100 a week budget too! But that's just food, and we're a four person family.
Most of what I spend at Meijer (the local store) is for food, but as I said, I get a lot of other stuff there too. It's just me and DH, and our dog. Her food comes from TSC.

I'm aiming for $100/week average. I blew through that this week. There's something that our local store stopped carrying, so I went to a different one. They had it, and I bought all 11 packages. 10 are in the freezer.

There are a whole bunch of things we could cut, like beer, coffee, tea, snacks, chips... (We don't eat a lot of snacks and chips.) These are the small comforts of life and we can afford them. But they could go away if need be.

Back
Top Bottom