What did you do in the garden today?

Yep. Our juice glasses were these. When we had dried beef gravy - over potatoes and with vegetables - one jar was the meat for the supper for our family of six.

Jam was nearly always homemade at our house. Both grandmas would come to help make it several times in the summer as the strawberries were ripe, then the cherries, then the raspberries, then the peaches and plumbs, then the grapes. Sometimes the neighbor lady would come too. Everyone would tell stories as we worked.
1706363220518.jpeg

Last edited:
Yep. Our juice glasses were these. When we had dried beef gravy - over potatoes and with vegetables - one jar was the meat for the supper for our family of six.

View attachment 3734823
We had that dried beef gravy too, but over toast. My dad was fed the same thing when he was in the army, where they called it SOS... S#!t On a Shingle. LOL

I buy Nancy's Organic Yogurt sometimes, and the plastic tubs have a printed section that encourages reuse. There'e even a place provided where you can write down whatever you've refilled it with.

I saw a promotion for a CBD gummy that lowered blood pressure, and it was being promoted as a product of Shark Tank. I tried to order it, but it's a good thing their system doesn't take two letter last names. I did a scam search on the company's product, and there were a lot of red flags that showed up. Just a heads up and reminder to do a scam search before buying things from powerful and compelling online promotions.

Back
Top Bottom