What do you do when you are bored?

Quote:
What do you knit? Any pics?
big_smile.png

I will usually cook, or bake, bake, bake.

I am not a good cook...at all!
roll.png

Last edited:
Quote:
x2! I want this thread to keep going, because I get bored ALOT
big_smile.png
. It will give me something to do.

This is what I found on embroidering: Embroidery is the art or handicraft of decorating fabric or other materials with needle and thread or yarn. Embroidery may also incorporate other materials such as metal strips, pearls, beads, quills, and sequins. A characteristic of embroidery is that the basic techniques or stitches of the earliest work—chain stitch, buttonhole or blanket stitch, running stitch, satin stitch, cross stitch—remain the fundamental techniques of hand embroidery today

I also found this...I think all us BYCers will love. Embroidered Eggs!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/49892_220px-embroidered_eggs_by_i_forostyuk.jpg

I think he gets an 'A' on this for inititative & becuase of the eggs, what do you think JustBugged? I would've given him an A+ if he'd put it in his own words!
The eggs are awesome.

Well I have been known to be on BYC for 4 hours or more when bored....

Watch a movie
read
play online poker
pick something random to research online..... (breeding genetics, garden layouts, chicken breeds
smile.png
, etc)

I cook,exercise,watch movies,read,clean up the house,tend to my house hen,and look at house listings.

You can get work finishing your brooder you mentioned on your byc page. I got snowed in last weekend and built a brooder in my garage. Kept me entertained and outa the house.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom