What do you hate about where you live

seminolewind

Flock Mistress
Premium Feather Member
15 Years
Sep 6, 2007
Corydon, Indiana
I don't like the fact that there are so many poor illiterate people here, don't like the crime, don't like the oppressive heat and humidity in the summer. (florida)

Florida tags on cars. That there are no more Southerners here.
sad.png
And metro Atlanta (ick, gag, blech!) stretches to Tn!

Right now? I hate the snow melting, making puddles everywhere to freeze overnight.

I also don't particularly like the fact the grocery and feed store is an hour away.

I hate the fact the property is not fully fenced... its a pain in the ..***..... you know what. and having fencing put up is expensive!!!!!

(Summer time I'll have a whole new set!)

Quote:
You gotta problem with Florida tags?????
Cynthia, I know, in Florida its a joke that Northerners retire to Florida and Floridians retire to Tennessee and Georgia!

I don't like the hot, sticky summers; the bugs that come with the hot, sticky summers; the rapid rate of over-development and loss of old family farms and open spaces; the bizarre planning by the traffic dept where narrow 2 lane roads with no shoulder have a speed limit of 55 mph while wide 4-5 lane boulevards with sidewalks and/or bike lanes have a speed limit of 30 mph; weather in the winter that goes from highs in the 30s one week to lows in the 50s the next......... and all the people around here talk with an accent.
tongue.png

Oh yeah -- and the ever increasing number of CA license plates, but no one I know!

I don't like the snow melting either...making the roads and driveways soupy! Woo hoo! Worse than driving in SNOW, huh wildsky?

I don't like that I don't have a beach nearby!

I don't like that there is NO Starbucks at the end of my block

and...

I don't like that people tailgate at 65 MPH on an unplowed highway to where I can see the fuzzy dice hanging on their rear view mirror...CLEARLY with MINE!

Other than....I'd not want to live anywhere!!!

cool.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom