What do you hate about where you live

Quote:
What's wrong with wearing socks and sandals??
tongue.png
I am very guilty of doing so.
lol.png

The To Hot and Humid Summers/ Baltimore City (# 1 for crime)/That it is illegal to sell raw milk in Maryland/ The fact that I dont live on a Farm.

Henry

speckledhen wrote:
They all wear madras shorts and sandals with crew socks. EEEEWWWW!

What's wrong with wearing socks and sandals?? I am very guilty of doing so.

Well, I mean the entire ensemble I described and only those from up North by way of Florida do that here, so they're easily identifiable. Plus the men just have a "look" and then they talk and prove me right every time.​

We live in a small town that has a mostly hispanic population, which I have no issue with, I do get tired of seeing graffiti when we drive through the town. Many of them are illegals. The town finally has an ordinance that all graffiti has to be covered within three days or the home owner pays a fine. It has helped cut down on the problem, but they have started finding new areas to do it....I'm glad we live on the edge of town with farm land around us, I don't think I can live that close to people anymore...

We should start a BYC commune out in the boonies somewhere.

yippiechickie.gif

rant.gif

I hate the fact that I moved out of a city of 70,000 people to a small rural community of 2,000 and I still have to listen to idiots gun their engines up and down my street and have to suffer the minor seismic events that occur when some loser passes by my house with their bass bottoming out in their hoopty and their tinny PA systems blaring music nobody likes!!!!!!!! I don't mind the neighbors having a party with outside music as long as they end it at a decent hour and don't have it too loud, but when every single song has the same exact bass beat, it gets more than just a little irritating.
chair.gif

Quote:
Sounds to me , like you need to move this way Suz !

I lived in Wichita for a while many moons ago and it was one of the happiest times of my life. I loved the evening constitutionals that the whole town took and we all wound up at DQ everynight for a Blizzard. I gained alot of weight and waddled back to CA. But I sure love my memories out there. I sure wish we could live closer Okie.

Can you imagine all of us in a commune??? We would all be fighting over coop space.

And Bliss, I am dyin laughing at your smilies, where do you guys find these, they are hilarious!!!!!

I don't like that in the summer or "holidays" the cabins near me fill up with city jerks, who bring expensive toys and make noise 24/7 cuz they're on vacation!!!!!

I'd prefer to live on 80+ acres and not ever see or hear a neighbor.........lol. Maybe I should play the lotto.......hhmmm maybe not.

Julie

i am not a huge fan of the weather in ohio. saturday we got snow, today its 60 degrees. i know that happens a lot of places, but it seems like since i moved up here in 02, it seems like its a constant thing. also that its so flat. i grew up in central KY, not exactly mountainous, but here, any little bit of rain causes flooding. we're on one of the highest points in the state and still 1" of rain makes us have a swamp for a yard.

oh well. i do like the 12 acres. DH wishes it was 1200, maybe one day we can meet in the middle.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom