What do you think about a Coop section just for Ducks and Geese?

Triplell

Songster
8 Years
Dec 29, 2011
Brainerd, MN
I like the Coops section for the cickens but what would you think about one for Ducks and Geese? I have had a very hard time finding and pictures on Duck and Geese Coops. I have even had a hard time trying to find pictures for Breeding Pens for chickens,ducks,and geese. I have brought this idea to Nifty, but what do you think?

Thanks Nifty,

I hope everyone likes my idea, not that I'm the first one. I have had to wing it and now am redoing things over for the 2 time.

I like the Coops section for the cickens but what would you think about one for Ducks and Geese? I have had a very hard time finding and pictures on Duck and Geese Coops. I have even had a hard time trying to find pictures for Breeding Pens for chickens,ducks,and geese. I have brought this idea to Nifty, but what do you think?

YES!!! PLEASE!

There is a contest right now going on to show your ponds and coops for ducks and geese. Thank you!
yesss.gif

Really? I didnt find it. Can you post the link?

Duck House/Pond Page Contest Spring/Summer 2012 - $20 BYC Store Gift Certificate

This is the thread that I was talking about for the duck and goose coops/ponds. I hope we all have fun with it.

Do not have or plan to have ( because of space) ducks or geese , but surely will enjoy a section on coops & ponds... well i do plan on a pond but ornamental, for fishes & plants :O)

Basically, ducks and geese are larger than chickens, but my ducks do not mind our chicken coop. I would suggest that if you are looking to buy your coop, not build one, that you choose a fairly large coop, as ducks enjoy lots of room. It would be a good idea for a manufacturer to build duck and geese coops, because I find that my ducks don't prefer nesting boxes, and they need plenty of room to fly and stretch their wings.

Back
Top Bottom