What do you think of my garden layout and some gardening questions I have

Pics
Used to do the garden layout thing.. Now have planted as many perennials as I can, from strawberry too asparagus.. Less time planting with more time harvesting. but you go ahead. You'll tire out eventually. As for animals.. I've used those kids whirly gig, pinwheels. To dog poo near by.. get a cat. And or a dog that stomps chipmunks.. Moles and ground squirrels you can use those spikey traps.. not very efficient, but sometimes successful. Deer to rabbits seem the number one foe.. Dogs can help.. Cats generally won't wrestle a full grown rabbit, unless you have one that stalk's deer, mine did. Don't know what she'd do if she caught one, but did see her catch a full grown squirrel once. She had em' but got away. WWE entertainment.
I once had a crazy cat I adopted from a litter of kittens found in the deep woods near a lake house that caught and brought home to share or show off, live grown rabbits, nearly the same size he was. A rabbit would scream like a women on the porch and Thomas would be there holding the rabbit by the back of the neck like a kitten he was moving! When he let go the scared rabbit would tear off, leaping from the porch with Thomas chasing him down the middle of the road in front of our home off into the distance! This happened multiple times over the years.

Back
Top Bottom