What do you think of the new BYC platform?

What do you think of the new BYC platform?

• Love it

Votes: 44 21.8%
  • Like it

Votes: 33 16.3%
  • 50-50 Love-Hate

Votes: 44 21.8%
  • Hate it

Votes: 81 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So does it look like this to anyone else?

Why does it say Private in BSA Rules, Hatching eggs, chicks and Everything else?
Buy ~ Sell ~ Auction
Forum Last Post Threads Posts

Buy Sell Auction Rules - MUST READ & AGREE TO PARTICIPATE

BSA Rules - Must Read & Agree To Participate
Private
N/A N/A

Chicken Hatching Eggs

(15 Viewing)

Private

0 0

Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old

(2 Viewing)

Private

0 0

Chickens 8 Weeks & Older

(10 Viewing)

Belgian D'Anver Cockerel, 40 Wks /N. Ga. Mtns

Today at 10:12 am by speckledhen
1 3

Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs

(2 Viewing)

2 male, 3 female flying Mallards. They are 20 weeks old and ready to lay! $20 for all

Today at 7:20 am by Theeggboxtoo
1 1

Everything Else

(1 Viewing)

Private

0 0

Wanted To Buy

(8 Viewing)
If you are looking for any item to buy (eggs, chickens, a used trailer hitch) post it here. Do NOT post For-Sale listings here.
WTB Bantam pullets in Tucson!
Today at 11:02 am by Tanichca

Go to your profile and select edit account details. Choose full forum width, hide right column and if available, you can remove the ads too.

The full width an remove ads helped some, Hide right column is not an option.
All I see is a bunch of changes for the sake of changes. Being able to have a bigger avatar is nice, so is uploading pictures strait from the reply form. Everything else I have seen having to do with basic look an function of the forum I hate.

Only on for a few minutes..so far I do not like it...I am using the computer at the local library and it was extremely slow loading and coming up...you know..old dogs sometimes dont like new tricks..but I will hang in there.

i like whae i find evey thing
gig.gif

I understand that there will be some bugs with the new system and I appreciate everyone who worked so hard in getting the new site up and running. I understand that it will take some time to get the new site running smoothly while getting the kinks out but I'm ready to throw my computer out of the window, tear my eyeballs out and call it a day. This is so frustrating. I don't see myself spending too much time on BYC anymore. I don't like a lot of the new features. IMO, they are not necessary. The new website is "too busy". I'm not a big fan of the new website. I prefer the older website. I'm very disappointed with the new website. :(

i agree, it is sooooo slow now, and getting to the page you want is difficult to pull up if it pulls up at all. hopefully it will get better.
he.gif

So does it look like this to anyone else?

Why does it say Private in BSA Rules, Hatching eggs, chicks and Everything else?
Buy ~ Sell ~ Auction

Private
N/A N/A

Chicken Hatching Eggs

(15 Viewing)

Private

0 0

(2 Viewing)

Private

0 0

Chickens 8 Weeks & Older

(10 Viewing)

1 3

(2 Viewing)

2 male, 3 female flying Mallards. They are 20 weeks old and ready to lay! $20 for all

1 1

Everything Else

(1 Viewing)

Private

0 0

Wanted To Buy

(8 Viewing)
If you are looking for any item to buy (eggs, chickens, a used trailer hitch) post it here. Do NOT post For-Sale listings here.

Mine is the same.

Yep, sure does.
So does it look like this to anyone else? Why does it say Private in BSA Rules, Hatching eggs, chicks and Everything else?
[TR] [TD]
Buy ~ Sell ~ Auction

[/TD] [/TR]

Private
N/A N/A

Chicken Hatching Eggs

(15 Viewing)

Private

0 0

(2 Viewing)

Private

0 0

Chickens 8 Weeks & Older

(10 Viewing)

1 3

(2 Viewing)

1 1

Everything Else

(1 Viewing)

Private

0 0

Wanted To Buy

(8 Viewing)

Last edited:
I Have to admit though, I dont hate the ads here as much as i did in the sandbox. At least here they are chicken and farm related which i am totally cool with. Over there it was cars and hospitals.

okay weird thing, how do i change my little subscript? My "f"s got deleted so now it says
"welcome to the unny arm" HAHAHAHA

btw, that bolding of text was awesome and easy!!!

i like the new format when im on my laptop, but hate it when im on my phone

I am reading all the complaints about "all the ads" and I am wondering if others have more ads than I do? I only have two ads to the right of the page when I am looking at a thread in the forums. One is close to the top and then another closer to the bottom. anyone have more than that?
CJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom