What gender is my light Brahma, and mystic marran? Both have me questioning if they are male or female. Both are between 7-9 weeks

Brahma is all boy. looks exactly like mine at that age. what a cutie!!I
Thank you ! I’m so bummed bc we can’t have roosters where I am. And Nelly, or I guess I should say Nelson 😂 is easily the families favorite. He has got the most personality.

Thank you ! I’m so bummed bc we can’t have roosters where I am. And Nelly, or I guess I should say Nelson 😂 is easily the families favorite. He has got the most personality.
aww, too bad. My Stewie is THE BEST young rooster. At 10 wks he herds the troops in at dusk, brings the hens a bug or ushers then in to a new ant hill. he doesn’t crow, yet.
I can’t keep him and planned to cull, but he’s so great at being a rooster!! luckily I found a friend who is looking for a good rooster so Stewie avoids the stew pot

Attachments

• 8D854B62-05A6-4AF1-9AE2-104AF2AE5619.jpeg
    8D854B62-05A6-4AF1-9AE2-104AF2AE5619.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
aww, too bad. My Stewie is THE BEST young rooster. At 10 wks he herds the troops in at dusk, brings the hens a bug or ushers then in to a new ant hill. he doesn’t crow, yet.
I can’t keep him and planned to cull, but he’s so great at being a rooster!! luckily I found a friend who is looking for a good rooster so Stewie avoids the stew pot
That’s great you have somebody to take him!!! I’m not sure what to do at this point. I just know we can’t keep him and it sucks so bad.

Back
Top Bottom