Apr 16, 2016
Finger Lakes
IMG_20220505_070929489.jpg
IMG_20220505_070929489.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220505_070946146.jpg
    IMG_20220505_070946146.jpg
    344.7 KB · Views: 2
I should add I have two year old ISA Browns and 7 year old hens too. After getting 4-5 eggs this winter, we are down to 1-2 now. They all look and act perfectly fine.

Oh my gosh! I spoke with a few friends with chickens and no one knew what this was. Thank you so much for the information. I don't know which hen it is. They all act peppy and all are eating well. None are overweight. The USA Browns are wirey hens. I got them from TSC.

Oh my gosh! I spoke with a few friends with chickens and no one knew what this was. Thank you so much for the information. I don't know which hen it is. They all act peppy and all are eating well. None are overweight. The USA Browns are wirey hens. I got them from TSC.
You may not see any outward signs that anything's wrong.

I had 1 lash egg last year and was able to ID which bird it was based on roost position, and the fact that that particular hen's laying was already sporadic and a little wonky. She's still around, not showing any signs of illness, but has not laid again since.

You may not see any outward signs that anything's wrong.

I had 1 lash egg last year and was able to ID which bird it was based on roost position, and the fact that that particular hen's laying was already sporadic and a little wonky. She's still around, not showing any signs of illness, but has not laid again since.
Thanks. There's one with a little poop on her hind end, but that's the only guess. I have 5 two year olds and only one is laying regularly. Frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom