What is your dog's favourite toy? Is it the cheapest??

Quote:
I will definitely give it a try!!
thumbsup.gif

All 4 of my dogs love stuffed animals. I go to Goodwill and buy them these. I find the ones without button type eyes or any other thing they could get off and swallow. I usually pay only 50 cents to 1 dollar depending on the size of the toy. They love them and play with them for months. Once they start getting the stuffing out of them I throw them away and get another.

Quote:
What a great idea!! I tried every single toy made for "aggressive" chewers and they never lasted more than a week with the exception of the Galileo Nyla-Bone. And all squeaky toys last no more than an hour.

Quote:
Brilliant pics!! Don't you just love the mayhem caused when they have fun?? I don't have pics after mine have had a ripping time - I must take some!

My dogs love lil squeeky toys, papertowel rolls (cardboard part), plain ole cardboard boxes...oh wait, so do the cats!!! Even better! Cat in a box! WOOHOO!!.......

...says "the cat"
Sorry, pups the cats rule here. "Dogs drool and cats rule" (they really do say that!)

I have to know more about this coconut thing! The whole coconut fuzzies and all or is that part taken off? Have you ever had one that broke open?

Back
Top Bottom