What is your LEAST favorite breed? (CLOSED, see the List!)

Wow. Great bird for eating there. You dont have to pluck it now
big_smile.png
, and i think would be quite interesting to have. But winters get kinda cold here.... So..

Quote:
Okay I clicked that link...growing fast huh:D Am I the only one that clicked that link???? I am so gullible

I clicked the link just to prove that it was fake.

I don't even know why I like them but I just do. I didn't like Turkens at first but I got one just to have something different in the flock and no one around me had them so I figured I breed a few and I would make some cash selling them. Which I did. My first hen grew on me and now I like the breed.

Ha, ha. I told Olivia that no one would be interested in this thread because there was just another similar one--- guess I was wrong!!! Funny how opinionated we all are, huh? OK, I'll play

1) Turkens/NN/Showgirls. They just creep me out. There is something vaguely obscene about them. Then again I don't like other "ugly/cute" pets like pug dogs or really squish-faced Angora cats.

2) Any chicken that is so highly bred for ornamental or food qualities (i.e. to please humans) that it's quality of life suffers.

I really don't have a least favorite breed yet (as i'm a newbie) but I don't like the solid color white so if there's a breed that fits that description then that's the one, lol
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom