What kind of chickens are these?

The two black chicks in pics do not run when I walk up to them like the rest of my chicks. They are either gentlemen or bold. I say gentle men because they were fighting like two Roos. I know that hens fight also but my older female chicks do not fight as much. They bow down to the Roos

My two RoosMutt and Jeff both brothers and actually the best Roos we have had! Gentle and easy going but will protect the flock!! Just put 5 younger birds with them in the run today they both worried about them this evening when it was time to go to bed Mutt even called to them we finally came out and put them in the coop and he cooed to them to settle them down for the night!! I'm happy with him!!

My two RoosMutt and Jeff both brothers and actually the best Roos we have had! Gentle and easy going but will protect the flock!! Just put 5 younger birds with them in the run today they both worried about them this evening when it was time to go to bed Mutt even called to them we finally came out and put them in the coop and he cooed to them to settle them down for the night!! I'm happy with him!!
. I have never heard of roosters be so nurturing. You have some sweet Roos, Mutt and Jeff, cool names too.

I'm trying to post a pic of a chick to see if anyone can tell me what kind it is, but I can't figure out how to! Argh!
1f623.png
I guess my first question is can someone help me. So embarrassing. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom