What made you happy today?

Hope you're right. But is it kid proof?
The door is on the back of the greenhouse, so they'd have to go past at least one camera to get to it. I also have a bunch of barbed wire that came with the fence materials, so a layer of that across the top of the chain link might be in the near future.

Edit: I'm also doing some research to see if it's workable to have 2 or 3 geese in there with them. I think there's enough space. Geese are pretty territorial so I don't think they'd welcome strangers in the yard.

Geese need a lot more room than the chickens need.
I've been reading. It sounds like I could support about 7 on my half acre property. The section I have for the chickens would probably be enough space for 2, especially if I let them wander the yard while I'm out working on it for some extra grazing space. I have been waffling on low ground cover, and if I want geese, it sounds more and more like clover will be a good choice.

I'm not going to rush into getting geese. I want to make sure that I can house and feed them properly first.

I've been reading. It sounds like I could support about 7 on my half acre property. The section I have for the chickens would probably be enough space for 2, especially if I let them wander the yard while I'm out working on it for some extra grazing space. I have been waffling on low ground cover, and if I want geese, it sounds more and more like clover will be a good choice.

I'm not going to rush into getting geese. I want to make sure that I can house and feed them properly first.
Whatever space requirements you are seeing, double them for a minimum.

Back
Top Bottom