What Rabbits Do You Have? Show Off Your Rabbits Here!

Coolest Rabbit Breed Out Of These?

• Holland Lop

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • English Spot

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Mini Rex/Rex

Votes: 107 21.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 94 18.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • English Lop

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Mini Satins/Satins

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 112 22.1%

• Total voters
Pics
@ chloezoebob101
Yes i do breed, relitivly new to breeding my own rabbits (raised and cared for many but this is my "first" season breeding.

currently have a litter of 6 ready to go this weekend (one 1 not spoken for lol) and a litter of 8 ready to go the second weekend of may. i LOVE LOVE LOVE the rex, personalities, fur, justeverything about them...
trying again on the pictures lol. lets see, the pics arnt great...and not realy "current" but lets see if i can get this to work :p

the minis

Hazel

Holly

Thistle

The Standards:

Bigwig

Silver (bluebell x bigwig buck @4weeks)

Bluebell

Rowan

Blackberry

Strawberry (bluebell x Bigwig Doe) @4weeks

The rest of bluebell and Bigwigs Litter
Broken Black Otter Doe and Broken Blue chin Buck (these guys have a home lined up)

Black Otter Doe (has a home lined up)

Broken Castor Buck (not got a home yet...anyone?!)

And Rowan x Bigwig Litter
(2 weeks old today)

have 5 little black otters like this one.

and 3 Himilayans (i thought they were REW but theyve all got littlegrey noses and their feet are darkening up :))

Hazel and Holly are so beautiful!! And Bigwig looks just like my old otter Mini Rex....what was I thinking, selling that sweet boy...x)

I love some of your rabbit names, too. :)

@ chloezoebob101
Yes i do breed, relitivly new to breeding my own rabbits (raised and cared for many but this is my "first" season breeding.

currently have a litter of 6 ready to go this weekend (one 1 not spoken for lol) and a litter of 8 ready to go the second weekend of may. i LOVE LOVE LOVE the rex, personalities, fur, justeverything about them...
trying again on the pictures lol. lets see, the pics arnt great...and not realy "current" but lets see if i can get this to work :p

the minis

Hazel

Holly

Thistle

The Standards:

Bigwig

Silver (bluebell x bigwig buck @4weeks)

Bluebell

Rowan

Blackberry

Strawberry (bluebell x Bigwig Doe) @4weeks

The rest of bluebell and Bigwigs Litter
Broken Black Otter Doe and Broken Blue chin Buck (these guys have a home lined up)

Black Otter Doe (has a home lined up)

Broken Castor Buck (not got a home yet...anyone?!)

And Rowan x Bigwig Litter
(2 weeks old today)

have 5 little black otters like this one.

and 3 Himilayans (i thought they were REW but theyve all got littlegrey noses and their feet are darkening up :))

th.gif
those. are. CUTE!!!!!!! <3
I Really like that first one! <3

This Is Bunny Alanna who we are making sure is mature enough to share a coop with our other Bigger Bunny Hop

This Is Hop His Owners Did not want him , Their Daughter Lost interest So I adopted him .. We bought Alanna to keep him Happy but I dont trust that she is large enough to share a Coop with him yet .

This Is Bunny Alanna who we are making sure is mature enough to share a coop with our other Bigger Bunny Hop

This Is Hop His Owners Did not want him , Their Daughter Lost interest So I adopted him .. We bought Alanna to keep him Happy but I dont trust that she is large enough to share a Coop with him yet .

Cuties! Love the first one's nose thing!

Back
Top Bottom