What Rabbits Do You Have? Show Off Your Rabbits Here!

Coolest Rabbit Breed Out Of These?

• Holland Lop

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • English Spot

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • American Fuzzy Lop

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Mini Rex/Rex

Votes: 107 21.1%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 94 18.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • English Lop

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Mini Satins/Satins

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Lionhead

Votes: 112 22.1%

• Total voters
Pics
*googles*
caf.gif

Yours may be an American English Spot

Selectivly Bred from the Original English Butterfly

Quote:
Ah, I see. I have an English Spot. I did not know there was another breed like it. I don't see a difference though? Mine looks kind of like yours, but her spots are more congested. Yours is beautiful!

The spots can be congested as many backyard keeper pets are

the ones that go through years of selective breading and refining for shows usually have the more refines spots

personally i dont care wheather spots are congested or not i still think they are gorgeous rabbits

I totally agree. They are curious, nosy rabbits though. Mine is munching on a box right now. Every time I leave the living room, she is trying to play somewhere else in my house. She is a bad girl! I love her though. She is my most beautiful rabbit, and my favorite! Is the rabbit in the pic yours?

I totally agree. They are curious, nosy rabbits though. Mine is munching on a box right now. Every time I leave the living room, she is trying to play somewhere else in my house. She is a bad girl! I love her though. She is my most beautiful rabbit, and my favorite! Is the rabbit in the pic yours?

No that one is not mine

Mine passed away last year

i used to have pics but cant seem to find them so i found one to show you the bread

Quote:
No that one is not mine

Mine passed away last year

i used to have pics but cant seem to find them so i found one to show you the bread
Aww. That stinks. You should get another. Do English Butterflies come in any other colors? American Spots come in: Black Blue Grey Lilac Chocolate Gold Tortoise

Back
Top Bottom