What sport do/did y'all play in Highschool?

I ran 100/200/400 and all those relays. I was good enough to get a full ride offer to a couple of colleges but I turned them down. Not the schools I wanted to be at. I was an idiot.

However, it worked out in the end.

edit: Also did long jump.

was the second-from-last girl chosen in any sport/game in high school gym. I can't run, I definitely cannot throw, and my batting/kicking average over my entire school career was 0.00
Same. The amount of times I either almost broke my nose or made my team have to run laps for volleyball in gym class was stupidly high too.

And broke my thumb in dodgeball during 6th grade

I just stuck with choir in high-school to save the rest of my bones

marching band and hunter-jumper horseback riding, although I don't show. Also marathon reading :)
I didn't really consider band a sport. Looking back on the crap we got up to though, you're probably right. I can immediately think of at least a half dozen injuries and one stampede.

Brass for the win.

I ran 100/200/400 and all those relays. I was good enough to get a full ride offer to a couple of colleges but I turned them down. Not the schools I wanted to be at. I was an idiot.

However, it worked out in the end.

edit: Also did long jump.
my friend runs all of those events.. in that order lmfao. She told me last night after our last meet, and I quote "Dude..If I ever get in track again.. hit me as hard as you can..ok.?" I burst out laughing.

Back
Top Bottom