what to do with leftovers ? (with pic's)

awww thanks guys, I really appriciate it
big_smile.png
. 3 out of 4 seasons, the portable run and chicken coop will be right next to that big run (32x38). Only during the winter, the portable run/coop will be right across our deck's staircase for easy access. In that big run, planning on putting duck pond and tree branches for roosting (hanging out area
smile.png
)

Quote:
Coloradochick, I will be honored
smile.png

What is a rec time for chicks ? I'm sorry but I really don't know
hu.gif
. I'm more of a picture person, what does a rec room look like ?

Quote:
First off, VERY nice job!! Looks like your girls are well taken care of!!

As for a rec room for your chickens - I think the PP was trying to say that it looks like your chickens have everything they need already! If you made them a rec room, I imagine it should have a pool table and big screen TV ... maybe a mini-bar, too?

If you wanted to make them breeding pens, those would be individual pens to have a rooster and his hens in. These are most common to separate different breeds (e.g. one for your silkies, one for your buff orpingtons, etc).

Very nice job!! If you ever want work in Texas, let me know!!

Quote:
First off, VERY nice job!! Looks like your girls are well taken care of!!

As for a rec room for your chickens - I think the PP was trying to say that it looks like your chickens have everything they need already! If you made them a rec room, I imagine it should have a pool table and big screen TV ... maybe a mini-bar, too?

If you wanted to make them breeding pens, those would be individual pens to have a rooster and his hens in. These are most common to separate different breeds (e.g. one for your silkies, one for your buff orpingtons, etc).

Very nice job!! If you ever want work in Texas, let me know!!

Thank you very much
big_smile.png
For a minute, my mind went blank when I saw rec room for chics lol. Well chicks watch duck t.v and ducks watch chick t.v lol. I guess I'm their maid, yeap they got everything and than some
big_smile.png

I have a silkie that went broody 2 weeks ago. I put her in that nursery coop with some run. She has all kind of eggs underneath her lol. She collected from other chicks or other chicks go next to her to lay, I don't know
idunno.gif
. I'm starting to consider the breeding pen

Hey, I have an idea!

what about that breeder coop that could make use of the 8x8 portable run when the group is in the big run? Then you can control when you need it and when you don't (and the feed shack of course)

Quote:
Couple of shed, not a problem
big_smile.png

Great idea, I can do that
smile.png
Feed shack, hmmm is that going to be portable too
wink.png
? I am so uneducated involving chicken/duck when it comes down to names. What does a feed shack look like
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom