WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dendritis. Unless I am mistaken it is the same organism that causes nail fungus in people. The skin turns scaly grey and dry and she scratches till she bleeds at times. Oils deters it. Iodine (10%) can really beat on it but it is a combined effort of cleaning it, medicating it and oiling it that finally knocks it out. You also have to remove the dead skin tissue so the organism can't hide under it. It doesn't like light. The soap she made me has pumice and oats in it to help exfoliate the dead tissue. It has tea tree oil and rosemary in a goats milk base.

I can't take credit for the soap. I'm the saintly salve lady. I do sometimes make a anti fungal salve we call it fungus amongus... With myrrh and black walnut hull, but haven't had a call for it in a long while...

I can't take credit for the soap. I'm the saintly salve lady. I do sometimes make a anti fungal salve we call it fungus amongus... With myrrh and black walnut hull, but haven't had a call for it in a long while...

Dang I am confusing my swaps then. The Saintly Salve has been helpful on the spots that the Beagle has chewed bloody though. Let me look at my PMs and I will straighten my head out.
hide.gif

It is Silkie Sensations's soap!
woot.gif
That's what happens when you post late at night1

Last edited:
Would there be any interest in homemade hot fudge sauce or homemade butterscotch sauce? Considering making some for our family, wondering if I should make an extra batch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom