WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very first duck hatch ever is going on right now, it's very exciting. This little guy wins the prize for popping out first, he's my very first duckling. He came out of an egg I got in this swap, from Kiwijean. He came all the way across the country to be my new friend. :)

So cute!

Showing off her new saddle. She was not impressed that I was trying to take her picture.

Showing off her new saddle. She was not impressed that I was trying to take her picture.

big_smile.png
Glad you like them!
Penny Hen shared these pictures of Cinder and Raven sporting their new saddles from me too (she said I could use/post them)

My very first duck hatch ever is going on right now, it's very exciting. This little guy wins the prize for popping out first, he's my very first duckling. He came out of an egg I got in this swap, from Kiwijean. He came all the way across the country to be my new friend. :)

I am so happy you had a couple hatch with such a long trip! That little duckling is adorable, I hope they bring you much joy!

I've got a medium flat rate box of rhubarb roots ready to ship. If you've got something you want to trade for them, let me know. Otherwise I am sending them straight to my yard tomorrow!! lol

How do you all feel about this as a trade item? And how many would make a good swap? These are plastic liners that cradle the red plums that come to the grocery that I work. I think they would work well to keep the chicks from playing soccer ball with the eggs as well as provide cups if a week chick needs support while absorbing the yolk.

Last edited:
I've got a medium flat rate box of rhubarb roots ready to ship. If you've got something you want to trade for them, let me know. Otherwise I am sending them straight to my yard tomorrow!! lol

Did you plant them yet. I have hot pepper jelly, apple butter, hot sauce, bhut powder, paper lantern powder, seeds and some misc jams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom