WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!! I've been away from here FOREVER it seems... I had to force myself to stop for a while. I had my bator running from Nov-July steady... Had to rein myself in a bit, but the bator is back on and running, so I'm back!!!

Help!!!! I need to edit my swap page a bit, but I can't remember how to get there to do it!!! Can someone please re-educate me??

Thanks!!!!!

Hi all!! I've been away from here FOREVER it seems... I had to force myself to stop for a while. I had my bator running from Nov-July steady... Had to rein myself in a bit, but the bator is back on and running, so I'm back!!!

Help!!!! I need to edit my swap page a bit, but I can't remember how to get there to do it!!! Can someone please re-educate me??

Thanks!!!!!

If you go to your swap page and scroll all the way down there should be an edit button

ok I am new to this so if I do this wrong let me know I have 24 quail eggs to swap Coturnix mix Color Phases, possible couple Norhtern
bobwhites in mix. but at least 24 Coturnix. let me know what you have.

Last edited:
Idhound thanks for joining us, this is the chat thread for the swap thread "NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!" As the title states, see post one for rules. In this swap we claim the previous offer (if we want it ) and then post our own offer. It's a never ending claim and offer thread. It's lots of fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom