WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have a jake and a hen from the F2 crossing. The hen is tiny, like a heritage breed hen, but the jakes were all massive boys. This one will be buthered once I get enough poults, because he's a JERK! My 50% tom, Hoover, tries to protect me from him, but the brat still comes after me. I am hoping that the jake over the 100% hen will give me some new hens that are more like the jakes were this year.

I've been trying to be a better host. It's just been crazy here. Two months of being sick (as soon as I get over one thing, I'm down with something else), spring chores, hatching eggs and baby bunnies, oh my! ;)
Yucky! Hope you are feeling better so u can enjoy your babies!

Anyone swapping mealy worms?

I have mealys, ive got some small(+-1/4") some medium(+-1/2") as well as some large(3/4+"), lots of beetles, and a container of "egg" bedding. all the mealies are in the same container the beetles are in a smaller separate container and I have a container of bedding that the beetles where in that will have tons of eggs in it.

My eggs from Thespoiledchicken arrived in fantastic condition... I would like to recommend to all that you label your boxes like she does....
what postal worker wants honey all over the mail they are delivering.

and they are such a beautiful color blue!!

This swap page/chat page, the 'what ya got swap' can be just about anything.
The online crazy egg chain and the New large fowl crazy egg chain each have their own rules. I believe the online crazy egg chain is for pure eggs and also allows EE's but since it is EE X Cochin I don't think it counts (though could be offered as a second choice)

But the Designer Egg chain would be ideal for that because all the eggs are crosses.

My eggs from Thespoiledchicken arrived in fantastic condition... I would like to recommend to all that you label your boxes like she does....

Oh I am sooo stealing that labeling trick!

someone on byc I got eggs from recently labeled mine as maple syrup. I thought it was clever. now I have to go look and see who it was .............
hide.gif

it was Arielle with my SG turkey eggs I got.
big_smile.png
they should be ready to come off the turners here soon too.
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:
LavLady's quail eggs are in the mail and should show up at my door step any minute and the wait is driving me crazy. I am trying to keep myself busy...I have checked the USPS tracking status 3 times today. I have baked sweets, am working on banana bread and waiting for this chicken to thaw so I can roast a chicken tonight. On top of that I have done some laundry and played with the puppies. By the time these eggs arrive my house is either going to be spotless and full of food or a small disaster full of food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom