WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy folks!! Lol So I have another question before I get started with this stuff that I think I shall LOVE! The rules say that EE's count, but would "Frizzled EE's" work as well? It is my EE pullet covered by my Frizzled Cochin roo. They make adorable babies, some smooth and some Frizzled.

Sounds good to me!!
1f423.png
1f423.png
do you have any pictures of your frizzles at 1 week old?? I hatched a few chicks last Saturday and someone mention that a few look frizzled!!

Sounds good to me!!
1f423.png
1f423.png
do you have any pictures of your frizzles at 1 week old?? I hatched a few chicks last Saturday and someone mention that a few look frizzled!!

Actually I don't because the ones I still have are being raised by a blue slate turkey hen, & she is NOT nice when u go near her babies! Lol. I do have a few pics of some of my Frizzled Sizzles at a young age I'll add. Not sure if ur just wondering what the Frizzled feathers look like early or not, but here they r.

Oh Lordy I just went out and checked and there are thousands upon thousands of little tiny mealworms all over haha. Separated a bunch of them out into different containers.

Howdy folks!! Lol So I have another question before I get started with this stuff that I think I shall LOVE! The rules say that EE's count, but would "Frizzled EE's" work as well? It is my EE pullet covered by my Frizzled Cochin roo. They make adorable babies, some smooth and some Frizzled.

This swap page/chat page, the 'what ya got swap' can be just about anything.
The online crazy egg chain and the New large fowl crazy egg chain each have their own rules. I believe the online crazy egg chain is for pure eggs and also allows EE's but since it is EE X Cochin I don't think it counts (though could be offered as a second choice)

While waiting is fine too you can go down to the bottom of the mobile screen and hit the desktop button and look at sigs and go back. If you have an iPhone it should load pretty quickly.

1876, I hope you feel better soon too! Being sick constantly is MISERABLE enough without the pricetag!

I've been collecting petals for dandelion jelly. Getting pectin tomorrow. It tastes like honey, but it sure is a bear to get enough petals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom