WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! I'm back and couldn't be more excited. I forgot everything since 2013 though, haha! Can anyone remind me of how this works and what has changed? Thank you!

Hey everyone! I'm back and couldn't be more excited. I forgot everything since 2013 though, haha! Can anyone remind me of how this works and what has changed? Thank you!
I haven't swapped in this particular swap thread but from what I know is you claim something from the last offer by stating mine, and list what you are offering in return and wait for someone to claim what you have offered. Best thing is to refer to the rules on the first post of the actual Swap thread.

I haven't swapped in this particular swap thread but from what I know is you claim something from the last offer by stating mine, and list what you are offering in return and wait for someone to claim what you have offered. Best thing is to refer to the rules on the first post of the actual Swap thread.
What she said
goodpost.gif

We usually offer a few choices, this helps to keep the swap from stalling. If you don't have the items picked out yet to offer, make sure to note that you'll get to it ASAP when you claim "mine," and try to get it posted within a couple days. We love photos! Adding photos usually makes for faster and easier decision-making on an offer.

Definitely read the first post! It has a guideline for the value of the items to be offered (to make for a fair swap), members limited to 3 swaps per week (which seems to matter more when the swap is moving fast), and the usual fine print / rules.

Personally, I've noticed that when people offer to make art, you generally get burned. I gave one artist a chance anyway, and I got burned. Just FYI.

Hope this helps!

I have a white leghorn rooster I would like to rehome. Lost his hen last week and who needs a rooster without a hen?!?! I live in the north Texas area and if you're willing to make a drive, he's yours for the taking.

I have several silkie roos I would like to sell to a local person. I live in north west tennessee. I have to get them thinned down and these roosters are taking up space and I'm not using them. I have some that are non-silkies. The list is below.

Full Blooded Spangle English Orp cockerel Hatched Valentines day 2015.
Blue Copper maran cockerel. Hatched same day
Blue Cream silkie roo
Grey/Silver Partridge silkie roo
Maran cockerel color unknown
Buff cockerel
Red cockerel

There are 3 that I don't know what they are besides that they are young. I can provide pics if anybody is interested. I can not ship and I can only transport them a short distance for the cost of gas.

I wasn't questioning either the pecans were worth the swap or not I was simply asking because a number of people in my house hold wanted some too and I was going to ask the member to send more and I would buy them...

If you want to claim them I would send extras in the shell for sure. I just dont love shelling them lol. But I will shell a lb and send as many extras as I can fit in t box.

It's ok I'm ok with in the shell but I've been insulted(I feel) a few times on that swap so I'm gonna take a few to calm down about it and reconsider later I really do love pecans and stuff lol if you like I might just buy them through you instead of swapping got any prices

It's ok I'm ok with in the shell but I've been insulted(I feel) a few times on that swap so I'm gonna take a few to calm down about it and reconsider later I really do love pecans and stuff lol if you like I might just buy them through you instead of swapping got any prices

Yeah, they really came down on you HARD. I didn't understand what the big deal was. It certainly made me second guess participating in that thread. I'm a little nervous now. I think you were polite and I don't know why they were so aggreessive....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom