WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to ask for proof that I ever asked for more then was offer... I have only been a participant of four swaps.. Only this one complained... Because they didn't read the rules I did... It is a requirement that 6pure eggs be the minimum (if you can't get that in four days or however long the time frame is they shouldn't be offered) but because the member said they were having issues I was understanding and said I wouldn't mind a lower number of what I claimed and a few of the others never did I say more then six and never was I rude or mean so this is becoming more then it should be... If there's any proof to back up your claims I'll officially apologize infront of everyone

I think you need to go back and read the rules. This swap is for those that don't have eggs although they can be offered. @Bettacreek does know the rules. She wrote them.
I don't see where anyone said you were the one asking for more than was offered, just that there was a problem. You seem to feel pretty guilty though.
Sorry if my stepping in here is unwelcome. I follow this swap and very much enjoy it, even though I haven't been on here much lately.
I woke up to my phone being blown up with notifications and it seems to some extent this is just a misunderstanding. This isn't the first time my phone has been blown up lately though and your name pops up every time.
I appreciate Bettacreek's time and effort to keep this swap running.

Last edited:
I wasn't refering to bettacreek being the one not reading the rules... I was refering to the other member of the swap who offered eggs not knowing if they could cover the minimal 6 which is required per the rules of this thread

And just because I'm active and post alot( even if most is nonsense it isn't a negative quality)

Let's please note that it also specifically states that members must be in good standing on other swap threads. I do believe that this specific swap was a misunderstanding, but based on the various reports and the other swaps where you were specifically asking for more and more eggs, I made a public statement that you cannot ask for more eggs. Move on. If you don't like that I try to run a clean swap, then there are other swaps that might be more to your liking.

Again your statements about other swaps are false I've never asked for more then what was offered asking someone if they could add other things to what's offered wasn't against that threads rules and is done often and only one time have I swaped on your thread... So please stop putting my name down

Last edited:
You can see it right in the swap threads, lol. Please move along. If you'd like to continue swapping, great, but don't ask for more than what is offered. Enough of the arguing. If you seriously don't like it, move on. I never mentioned your name specifically, YOU made it a huge issue. Don't like the rules? Swap on one where you do like the rules. I don't have time to sit here and bicker back and forth with someone. I come to make sure everybody is safe and swapping and having fun, not to fuss over one person making a huge stink over not liking the rules.

*They* being me, came down hard due to several complaints about a particular member trying to get more than the offered amount of eggs on more than one swap. I'm here to keep members safe. That's what the big deal is.

You actually weren't the only one.. There was another member who responded... I also received a few hatefull pms but because I'd like this to be over we can just call this over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom