WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a great time with it-I posted a thread 2 years ago swapping my eggs for home made goods and crafts--I must have gotten lucky because all my folks came through for me-I'd be interested to join this one:)
I would love to swap some Gold Laced Brahma or Blue partridge Brahma eggs (or both) with you for some Silver Laced Brahmas. PM me if interested. :)

Quote:
Oh ya the ones I got are gorgeous! I got a blue that I haven't decided if is a boy or a girl, and he has a blue head and his body is white with splashes of black. Then I got a tan but she's not just tan she's very colorful, but tan is the base color. I love them so much. The two I gave to a friend are beautiful as well.

Oh ya the ones I got are gorgeous! I got a blue that I haven't decided if is a boy or a girl, and he has a blue head and his body is white with splashes of black. Then I got a tan but she's not just tan she's very colorful, but tan is the base color. I love them so much. The two I gave to a friend are beautiful as well.
awesome can't wait to see pictures! Sounds like the blue barred is the daddy to the two blues. Seemed like every egg he fertilized was a blue baby.

Thanks to everyone who so patiently explained the Swap Thread to me!! ;) I ended up listing the incubator on the 24 hour auction thread. I can hardly wait for a chance to participate in the swap thread! I definitely have some things I'd like to swap. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom