What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine on Pure Bantam mix

See Swap page or

Eggs available are 6+ Welsummer (fertility checked) or 8+ mixed EE/OE - large fowl

Last edited:
Mine, I would like the macrobiotics cookbook and the italian cookbook.

Offer: I have some organic herb and tomato seeds, 50 of each

the top one is bronze fennel and the bottom is green bulbing fennel. Butterflies love both of them.

This cute little hand-made porcelain trinket box

This book with short stories, essays and poems by just about every awesome female writer ever known including Nora Roberts, Barbara Kingsolver and Maya Angelou.

Here are the tomatoes, there are about 10-12 varieties in the mix and they are all fairly split and end rot resistant

Additionally, I would like to offer a grab bag of cosmetic samples that my husband brought back from Korea for me (I am only 35 and he brings me wrinkle cream?!!). There is some Holika Holika products, some organic soap and some special indian clay toning mask? I will also add two bars of Gardenia? scented Emu Oil and Goatsmilk soap. There's some other stuff too.

I can also offer a copy of Barbara Kingsolvers "The Bean Trees" Paperback in good used condition.

If you don't see something here that you want, check out this link to my ebay selling page. The only things I can't swap for are the pictures, the saucepan and the pig pitcher.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/blueearthde...e=STRK:MESELX:IT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Last edited:
I will try to be thorough: Carolina gold, white currant, yellow cherry, red cherry, marion, green zebra, indigo gold, purple calabash, Russian Black Pear (that's not the real name, but I can't remember the real name), Voyage (which is a really cool tomato) and there's another plum but I can't remember the name. There's also one like Mr. Stripey, but it wasn't by Burpee, so it had a different name.

If you look at the top of the page, there are some fennel seeds (bronze and green) I also have dill. If you want seeds, you can get as many different types as you want. I can send three types of seeds with either the book or the trinket box.

Okay, I can also offer plant cuttings.

I have cissus quadrangularis
Calissia repens
Wandering Jew
Variegated Pothos Scandens

I can send rex begonia cuttings
I can send passiflora cuttings
I have dragonfruit epiphylum cuttings

Check out google if you don't know what these are, I don't have pictures right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom