What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

corancher

Crowing
13 Years
Apr 18, 2007
Colorado
What Ya Got Swap is for people that have items other than hatching eggs that would like to join into the fun of a swap, however hatching eggs are also welcome in this swap. Many BYC members make very nice items such as homemade soaps, jellies & jams, candies, chicken saddles, egg carton labels, chicken drawing & portraits etc., other BYC members may have plant starts, seeds, etc. and others may just have some items such as books, egg cartons, or other items either new or used that they no longer have a need for but that some other member may find useful. If sending hatching eggs please send eggs that are no older the 4 day when shipped.

As a rule of thumb offers must be equal to the value of 6 pure breed eggs – Examples: 4-6 iris bulbs, 6 blackberry starts, and 1 16oz jar of plum jam, 1 hard bound book or 2 couple of paperback books, 2 bars of homemade soap, 2-3 chicken saddles. These are just examples and only to be used as a guideline. Please offer what you feel is a likewise offer and that can be shipped in one of the priority boxes. Remember you are paying the shipping of the item you offer.

DESCLAMER: BYC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS SWAP. BYC is not responsible for items sent, received or not received. Please do not pm the mod about your item. PM me. If you do not receive your item, I can not make them send them but will make sure they do not play anymore. There is a risk with any swap that you may not receive your item promised, please keep that in mind while participating.

SWAP RULES - This list is subject to change so please check back periodically. I reserve the right the ban anyone that appears is not playing by the rules set forth.

YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO PLAY

LIMIT 3 SWAPS PER MEMBER PER WEEK (SUNDAY-SATURDAY) Sunday starts at 12 midnight mountain time.

NEW MEMBERS MUST BE A BYC MEMBER FOR 3 MONTHS TO PARTICIPATE, HOWEVER THEY MUST SHIP THEIR ITEM WITH VERIFIED CONFIRMATION BEFORE THE ITEM CLAIMED WILL BE SENT TO THEM. NEW MEMBERS CAN ONLY ACCEPT ONE SWAP AT A TIME AND MUST SEND THAT ITEM WITH CONFIRMATION BEFORE THEY CAN CLAIM ANOTHER ITEM. ONCE THE NEW MEMBER HAS SENT 4 ITEMS, THEY MAY PARTICIPATE WITHOUT RESTRICTION. SEE BELOW FOR HOW TO CLAIM AND VERIFY SHIPMENT OF YOUR ITEM. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THIS RULE WILL RESULT IN BEING BANNED FROM SWAPPING.

MEMBERS THAT DO NOT SHIP THEIR PROMISED ITEMS WITHIN THE TIME LIMIT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO SWAP FURTHER AND WILL HAVE THEIR NAMES POSTED ON THE SECOND POST OF THIS THREAD UNTIL THEY HAVE FULLFILLED THEIR SWAP OBLIGATION.

To claim an offer.

Be the first to post mine and then post your offer in the same post. Please post pictures of your item if possible. You may offer a choice of items if you wish. If the thread stalls for 6 hours, try changing your offer.

When each trade is posted, please pm or email the person who offered the item claimed and work out the shipping arrangements. If you are a new member, let the member know when you send your PM so they know they should not ship until they receive confirmation that you have shipped your item offered and then follow up with a PM of the confirmation number once your item is shipped. The member shipping should check the confirmation number online to make sure the item is shipped before sending their item. The person sending the item pays the shipping costs.

When items are mailed, swapper needs to send a courtesy email or PM to the swappee to let them know that the item is on its way. All items must be shipped with tracking # and please email or PM that information to the swappee. Items other than hatching eggs should be sent within 2-3 days. Hatching eggs should be sent within a week. If you cannot meet this timeline keep in contact with your swappee so they are aware why you can’t ship. Eggs need to be shipped Prioriity mail, however other items may be mailed at less expensive means providing you get a tracking number. In the event that an items is mailed but not received your confirmation number is your proof, if the confirmation number shows that the post office confirms receiving the item and the item is lost then the swap will be considered honored. If a swap item is mailed without a confirmation number and is not received then the person sending the item, must allow the person that did not receive their item a choice of something else and then send that item to them.

Last edited:
Offer

6+ B/B/S Orpington Hatching Eggs
1609_100_1235.jpg

or

6+ Guinea Eggs - All together colors - Coral Blue, Sky Blue, Pearl, White, Purple, Buff, Chocolate, Voilet, Lavender, & few pied
1609_guinea_group.jpg

or

6+ Barnevelder Hatching Eggs
1609_barnevelder.jpg

Book on tape The Summons by John Grisham Unabridged (new in package never opened). I purchased a few years ago then got a Kindle and never went back to books on tape.

1609_100_1406.jpg

or

Ace Brand Programmable Thermostat – New in package – We purchased intending to install it then had to put in a entire new furnace system which came with a programmable thermostat.

1609_100_1404.jpg

or

Springfield Digital Humidity and Temperature Monitor – I use these in my incubator and find them very handy.
1609_100_1409.jpg

or

Cute little ceramic cats
1609_100_1410.jpg

or

Book on tape Isle of Dogs by Patricia Cornwell Unabridged (new in package never opened). I purchased a few years ago then got a Kindle and never went back to books on tape.

1609_100_1407.jpg

or

Book on tape Courting Trouble by Lisa Scottoline Unabridged (new in package never opened). I purchased a few years ago then got a Kindle and never went back to books on tape.

1609_100_1405.jpg

Last edited:
Mine on Courting Trouble audio book.
Please be patient and I will load pictures of my trades. Pictures in a few minutes.

12+ button quail eggs, blueface, normal, redbreasted and cinamon colors. I have 6 pair and they are all laying daily. Yes, first picture is both males, redbreasted and one has lots white. They are now with normal colored females. Second picture was when I first got those birds, they are now in separate pairs.

Or Two each ( is this fair?) from a group of BackYard Poultry magazines 2008 and 2009, all in excellent condition.

Or some very old Mother EArth magazines, you can have 3-5 or whatever we decide is fair. I will have to get the dates on them. But some are 30 years old I think.

OR a group of 6 paperback books: Twenty Wishes by Debbie Macomber; Thicker Than WAter by Rett Macpherson; Cold Smoked by KK Beck; The REscue by Nick Sparks; Dance Upone the Air by Nora Roberts and Bimbos of the Death Sun by Sharyn McCrumb
Or pair Faded Glory Blue Jeans 34 X 30 relaxed fit, normal denim color with lots wear still in them
Or pair WRanger lighter denim blue jeans 34 x 30, again with lots of wear still in them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom