What Ya Got Swap - Please read post #1 on first page for rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doh!!! You beat me to it! I was just about to say mine, and when I refreshed the page, you got them.... I'll get them next time!!!

too funny!
lau.gif
But I do side swaps too LOL
highfive.gif

Mine on the bees wax lotion, essential oils please

offer

10waterer nipples

or

scarf

or

swap page (dean koontz books are gone, i havent gotten to update the page yet)

sorry it took so long dinner, bath, and bed time for little man.

Mine on the nipples, as long as you can give me some instructions on using them. I am getting tired of drop-down waterers.

Offer: see my member page- https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/renees-member-page

I can't offer chicks, but I can offer anything on my WYG swap area or on my ebay page except for the pictures; I'm listing them for my dad. If you want one of the items or an order of books and you would like to add seeds to that claim, I am cool with that, just let me know which seeds you would like.

In addition to the seeds on my ebay or swap pages, I can offer 25 mini sweet blue corn (6 ears per stalk and they can be grown in a container as they only reach 3') or green Oxacan corn which makes really great cornmeal.

If you choose any ebay items, don't bid on them please. Just let me know you want them and I will remove them from my ebay page and send them to you.

Last edited:
Just stumbled across this and am loving it! Could someone PM me with how to set up a swap page? Right off I have some beautiful Japaneese and Cochin Bantams that I am looking to swap.. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom